Bridging Two Different Routers (in brand and Mbps)

Hi, everyone. I came across with a complicated situation for me, and I'm here to ask for help. I'm trying to bridge two routers, but I haven't been able to do it, and I don't know why.
My present situation: 

*Main Router: Arcadyan (Brand), VRV9519KWAC23 (Model)
*Secondary Router: TL-WR841N

My Past Situation:
I used to have a TP-Link router as a main one, and the secondary was the same one (TL-WR841N). When I had two TP-Link routers, I didn't have any trouble bridging them.

I'm having trouble bridging the Arcadyan and the TP-Link.
I used the FAQ 440 from TP-Link  (   http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-440.html   ), but does not give any useful result.

May I receive any pointers of what could be wrong with this?

Thank you in advance.

Juan Rodarte

By bridging what do you mean?

Using the router 1 as uplink for router 2?

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

My main router is too far from the opposite corner of the house. Instead of moving it, I would like to use the second router in order to extend my signal wifi. So, yes XD.

Juan Rodarte

when you are bridging the routers

did you use LAN or is it by wireless?

both routers need to be connected via the first port of each router if you are using LAN cables.

when i mean first port, it is the first LAN port of the 4 ports given and not the Internet or WAN port.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

you will also need to go to the second router to disable the DHCP and let the master router to serve the IP address to all devices.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

on your second router, does it have the feature to enable bridging mode?

it will be under wireless settings and some advance tab

try this guide

follow the step given

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/reuse-an-old-router-to-bridge-devices-to-your-wireless-network/

you will also need to set a static IP for the router

I was using LAN. I thought the cable might be the problem, but I was using a crossover. They communicate, I get internet via LAN from the main router, but I can' figure it out.

Both routers are in the same channel.
I type in the SSID and the password correctly.
DHCP is disabled.
Gateway and subnet mask are the same.

Could it be some settings of main router?

Juan Rodarte

2 minutes ago, rodartejuan said:

Let me try that one. Thank you for your time and help.

try changing the channel of the wifi for the second router.

same channels wifi will have conflicts aka collisions