Favorite quote/phrase from any video game?

bigdl72

CJ from GTA San Andreas.

"Grove street. Home. At least it was til I came and fucked things up."

OG Loc from same game

"My name is OG Loc and I'm GANGSTA!!!"

"Finally, a nemesis worthy of my vast intellect. Holmes versus Moriarty… Aristotle versus mashy spike plate!"

-Wheatley, Portal 2

What is a man!? A miserable little pile of secrets.

-Everyone knows.

oh god, this is a hard done, uhh. i'll just go ahead and list the ones i like the most from a few of my favorite games.

"H.G. Wells once wrote, "If we don't end wars, wars will end us.". And somehow, I stopped my war. At the time, I couldn't say what had made me spare the Dark Ones. But, I came to realize that the strange visions that haunted my journey were their attempts to reach out to us. I don't know if I was the first to communicate with them, but I will not be the last. And the future--our future--stretches before us like an endless Metro tunnel." - Artyom Popov, Metro 2033

"Observe superior tactics while you still have human eyes" - Cabal, C&C series

"I'm no hero, never was. Never will be" - snake, MGS series

That's just a few of the many many quotes that i love from games

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

"Oh. Hi. So. How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO"

"Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official testing record, followed by death."

"This is your fault. I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone. You don't even care, do you?"

-GLaDos, Portal 1 & 2

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Not going to write the whole thing here but my favourite is the insanity monologue from Far Cry 3.

All your base are belong to us

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

GTA San Andreas: "Damn CJ, you a busta"

CPU: AMD Phenom II 965 (Corsair H60 with a Noctua NF-F12 Fan) - Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3 (rev. 1.4) - RAM:  4 GB kingston, and 8 GB kingston hyperx blu @ 1333 MHz - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 660ti OC edition SSD: 256 GB Plextor MP5-Pro - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DGX - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363d - Case: Cooler Master elite 430 black -  Cooled by 2 Noctua NF-S12A Fans      Peripherals:ACER B243PWLAymdr IPS Panel - 1920*1200 - ACER S222HQL LCD Panel - 1920*1080 - Corsair M45 on a XFX Warpad - Typing on a Ducky Shine 2 Cherry MX Brown - Green LED - Racing with my Logitech G27 Racing wheel - other games Logitech F710

"With every victory we instill fear in our enemies" black ops multi-player narrator.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

"Nobody messe's with Lo Wang"

Shadow Warrior

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum.....but im all outa gum"

"Nobody steals our chicks and lives"

"What are you some bottom feeding scum sucking algea eater"

Duke Nukem 3D

"I live...again.."

"Get off my train"

"AHH AHH its burns it burns!"

"Hey stop him he didnt pay!"

BLOOD

"Im Seth...just Seth from God to Kane to Seth, I am his right hand."

C&C original

"So wake up Mr Freeman...Wake up and smell the ashes"

Half life 2

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

"Wololo"

-Priest, Age of Empires I and II I think.

"And let there be light! That was... God. I was quoting God."

-Someone in one of the portal games

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

snake, snake, SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

" it is a good life we live brother" ... "yes it is and may it never change"

-assassins creed 2 first mission with ezio's brother (fav AC game yet)

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

For the ones who played Demon's Soul, you should remember The Maiden in Black.

She is the pnj to upgrade your character's stats so after beating a boss, you generally go back to her to boost your stats. The thing is Demon's Soul is a freaking hard and demanding, any mistake is punished. So after you finally beat a boss, you are really pump with adrenaline and when you go back to the central hub and talk to the Maiden in Black with her calm voice, it's a nice contrast, quite relaxing.

When you talk to her, she almost always says this:

Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.

Soul of the lost, withdrawn from it's vessel.

Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

So the world might be mended.

(you can heard it here :

)

After a few bosses, these verses were stuck in my mind.

ki ku ku

-zergling from starcraft: brood war

You have died of dysentery. ;)

34 38 20 36 35 20 37 39 20 32 63 20 32 30 20 37 33 20 37 34 20 36 66 20 37 30 20 32 30 20 37 34 20 37 32 20 36 31 20 36 65 20 37 33 20 36 63 20 36 31 20 37 34 20 36 39 20 36 65 20 36 37 20 32 30 20 37 34 20 36 38 20 36 39 20 37 33 20 32 65

"Failing to progress does not mean failing to proceed."-Antichamber

"I'm making a note here, huge success. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction." and the next line as an entirely different quote "Aperture science; we do what we must because we can."

"Pottis despenster here!"-TF2

"Kill all suns o' bitches; that's my official instructions"-L4D2

"Live life on your own time"-Antichamber

This list is pulled from my brain and not checked for accuracy. I will update this whenever I find or remember a good video game quote.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

"YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH."

For the ones who played Demon's Soul, you should remember The Maiden in Black.

She is the pnj to upgrade your character's stats so after beating a boss, you generally go back to her to boost your stats. The thing is Demon's Soul is a freaking hard and demanding, any mistake is punished. So after you finally beat a boss, you are really pump with adrenaline and when you go back to the central hub and talk to the Maiden in Black with her calm voice, it's a nice contrast, quite relaxing.

When you talk to her, she almost always says this:

Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.

Soul of the lost, withdrawn from it's vessel.

Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

So the world might be mended.

(you can heard it here :

)

After a few bosses, these verses were stuck in my mind.

Needs more Sticky White stuff.

"GIMME A RIDE!" BF2 (I think)

as you rode past other players wanting to get in a vehicle as you hogged the vehicle and maybe accidentally ran over them :D

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Everything Captain Qwark from the Ratchet and Clank series said lol.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers