Which of the three mice is best?

asim1999

Which of the three mice is best  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these mice is best for me?

• G502 Spectrum
    • Corsair Sabre RGB 10000 DPI
    • Corsair M65 Pro (12000 DPI optical )

Due to the feedback on my previous thread, i have narrowed my mice choice to three:

G502 spectrum

Corsair Sabre (10000 DPI optical)

Corsair M65 Pro (12000 DPI optical)

Which of these mice is best as i have upto £50 to spend?

I will mostly play FPS and prefer a palm grip

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I dont like any of them.

Try the RAT T.E for ~ 60$

Personal preference.

But if u want to know wich is the best of them, id go with the COrsair Sabre, since you never need 12000 dpi .. :)

g502, why? It has the best/one of the best optical sensors :D (plus it's a very comfy mouse for small-medium sized hands for palming :)).

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

All of them are terrible if you plan to play an FPS game in any serious capacity.

I cannot find what sensor the Sabre uses.

Corsair claim the Sabre is "lightweight" at 100 grams. Pathetic. I would call 100 grams "barely acceptable" at the very most.

M65 Pro has the 3360, but is a brick at 115 grams without the weights, and 135 grams with the weights.

Both Corsair mice have fat shapes. As in, they do not have much length, but have a fair amount of width. Some people may have issues aiming with it because it will not have as much lateral stability as longer mice.

The G502 has Logitech's excellent implementation of their exclusive 3366 (3360 is same, just public version), but is still brick like at 121 grams WITHOUT the weights.

All 3 mice have heavy, stiff, braided cables, which will drag on the mousepad and compromise the feel of the mouse.

Overall, both Corsair mice are terrible, except for maybe the RGB lighting, if that is your thing.

The G502 is okay if you only play non mechanically intensive games and mostly use it for productivity. The "free wheel" mode is excellent for things like spreadsheets and the many buttons combined with the Logitech software, allow many possibilities.

If you are playing a "soft" FPS like Call of Duty, BattleField, etc, you should be fine regardless of your choice.

Do not expect to get far in something like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or Quake Live.

If you are looking for a lightweight mouse with a rubber cable, I suggest you check out the Nixeus Revel, as of this post, there is still 4 days left in the MassDrop.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/nixeus-revel-optical-gaming-mouse-pmw3360?mode=guest_open

85 grams.

Choice of glossy white or rubber coated black.

Rubber cable.

"Safe" generic ODM shape.

All technitical Datas are useless if you want to buy a mouse.

you schould go and try them out in a store. Only this way you get the most ergonimical mouse that fits you best

The G502 is quite comfortable for palm grip. But (and this might be an unpopular opinion here) it feels cheap and plasticy, especially on the glossy buttons. The feet pick up dust easily, I had to replace mine just to stop it from happening.