Israel attacks Facebook, claims FB allows terrorists to incite terrorism

Master Disaster
7 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

*snip*

I was really asking him if he thought "freedom of speech" literally meant speaking ... because it doesn't, and it's ridiculous to think it would be limited to a literal definition. @Master Disaster obviously never looked up the actual definition, @Volbet explained it perfectly.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

1 hour ago, thekeemo said:

Real reason is FB is allowing people to write about how shitty israel is as a country and their violations against human rights

Yeah, the Muslim countries that want to wipe them off the map are the real moral champions.  The ones that worship a war mongering pedophile.

1 hour ago, thekeemo said:

Who defines racism sexism and terrorism is the question

They are all real things but who has the right to define them?

You could go off each countries laws but those are constantly changing and biased towards the rich people of that country.

Well when a terrorist post a video where he shows the couple he killed, asking if he should kill their 3 years old son and giving his allegiance to ISIS seems pretty obvious it shouldn't be allowed.

1 hour ago, patrickjp93 said:

Facebook is headquartered in Ireland actually to avoid taxes.

Facebook main HQ is in Menlo Park in California. Their EU HQ is in Dublin. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

3 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

Well when a terrorist post a video where he shows the couple he killed, asking if he should kill their 3 years old son and giving his allegiance to ISIS seems pretty obvious it shouldn't be allowed.

Agreed

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

6 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

Yeah, the Muslim countries that want to wipe them off the map are the real moral champions.  The ones that worship a war mongering pedophile.

Uh huh

Let's completely ignore bulldozing homes broken treaties international court rulings using phosphor bombs

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

Uh huh

Let's completely ignore bulldozing homes broken treaties international court rulings using phosphor bombs

Uh, let's completely ignore legal pedophilia, TERRORIST attacks, female genital mutilation, oppression of women to the point they aren't allowed to have drivers licenses, killing homosexuals, apostates, and infidels, sharia law, jihad, stoning women for being raped.

4 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Uh huh

Or ignore all the mass Human Rights violations as Palestinians, with support from both their book, and the government, drag gays through streets, set them on fire, punish them through the government.  Not to mention women getting stoned by the public, acid attacks on Israel's, huge swaths of oppression, killing foreigners for their color, religion, legalized rape of women, and worst of all; they use too little salt in their food.

2 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

Uh, let's completely ignore legal pedophilia, TERRORIST attacks, female genital mutilation, oppression of women to the point they aren't allowed to have drivers licenses, killing homosexuals, apostates, and infidels, sharia law, jihad, stoning women for being raped.

Let's not completely dismiss either side. Even if I agree with you about the Muslim Word being far, FAR worst it's no excuse for Israel's behavior.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

Let's not completely dismiss either side. Even if I agree with you about the Muslim Word being far, FAR worst it's no excuse for Israel's behavior.

That's why we just give it all to Russia.  They like land, they like colonies, and oil.  So, we give the Middle East to Russia, and move all of them to Australia.  Then the environment and venomous mammals will naturally select who wins and who loses.

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

That's why we just give it all to Russia.  They like land, they like colonies, and oil.  So, we give the Middle East to Russia, and move all of them to Australia.  Then the environment and venomous mammals will naturally select who wins and who loses.

I think China might have something to say about that though. And to a lesser extend the EU would get nervous of Russia getting too powerful for them to handle.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I think China might have something to say about that though. And to a lesser extend the EU would get nervous of Russia getting too powerful for them to handle.

That's why we level the playing field by giving the EU. . .Nothing.  They'll be fine.

5 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

fun fact 

1. pedophilia is not legal

2. female genital mutilation is also not legal and looked upon

3. women cant drive in one country and I have yet to hear someone support that law (or the saudi gov in general)

4. what do apostates and infidels have to do with this?

5. sharia law in your mind is our equivalent of KKK law but when muslims say they want sharia law they are talking about things like no interest rates on loans

6. killing homosexuals is the equivalent of lynching blacks

7. jihad just means fighting

True, no human rights violation is excusable. But Israel is surrounded by countries that would be perfectly happy if every single Jewish person was killed, so they respond with overwhelming force to any threat.  There is 14 million Jews in the world, and 1.5 billion Muslims, so they're just a little outnumbered. Again, i am not excusing the wrongs that they did, just putting it in perspective.

2 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

fun fact 

3. women cant drive in one country and I have yet to hear someone support that law (or the saudi gov in general)

5. sharia law in your mind is our equivalent of KKK law but when muslims say they want sharia law they are talking about things like no interest rates on loans

Israel leveled down all Lebanon in the 2006 war,  committing multiple massacres in the process and that just little taste of what Isreal can do if only two soldiers get abducted by party not all Lebanon support. GTFO out here with the bullshit.  

Close this thread or else prepare to hear really ignorant shit.

Slowly...In the hollows of the trees, In the shadow of the leaves, In the space between the waves, In the whispers of the wind,In the bottom of the well, In the darkness of the eaves...

Slowly places that had been silent for who knows how long... Stopped being Silent.

8 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

fun fact 

1. Mohammad peace and blessings be upon him, was a pedophile. It is literally written in the Quran.

2 through 6: This are literally legal offenses punisheable, in some cases by death, in several countries around the middle east and africa.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1. Mohammad peace and blessings be upon him, was a pedophile. It is literally written in the Quran.

2 through 6: This are literally legal offenses punisheable, in some cases by death in several countries around the middle east and africa.

May I remind you this was the year 600ish, where marrying under 16 was fairly common?

Only time it happens is through lynching unless you live in a country where the people disagree heavily with the govs policies

6 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

True, no human rights violation is excusable. But Israel is surrounded by countries that would be perfectly happy if every single Jewish person was killed, so they respond with overwhelming force to any threat.  There is 14 million Jews in the world, and 1.5 billion Muslims, so they're just a little outnumbered. Again, i am not excusing the wrongs that they did, just putting it in perspective.

To add to that, I'd say how Jyhadists are notorious for hiding behind civilians to incite civilian casualitites, at one point you just gotta start breaking some eggs unfortunately.

But overall I think is fair to say that Israel is known to go too far even for the barbaric fucking opposition they face: fighting fire with fire is never a good idea or morally acceptable imo.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Sorry Isreal (the only developed country in that part of the world), but Facebook is too busy censoring boobs and people using their freedom of speech to talk about the EU immigration invasion. Because politically incorrect opinions are not allowed on Facebook.

Islamist terrorists? Pfft no problem. As long as their skin is brown, it's ok. #culturalmarxism.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Israel leveled down all Lebanon in the 2006 war,  committing multiple massacres in the process and that just little taste of what Isreal can do if only two soldiers get abducted by party not all Lebanon support. GTFO out here with the bullshit.  

Close this thread or else prepare to hear really ignorant shit.

You just forgot one more line to complete your virtue signaling:

Spoiler

ALLAHU AKBAAAAR! ALLAHU AKBAAAR!

Too bad you closed the thread and won't see this.

-------

Current Rig

-------

4 minutes ago, Notional said:

Sorry Isreal (the only developed country in that part of the world), but Facebook is too busy censoring boobs and people using their freedom of speech to talk about the EU immigration invasion. Because politically incorrect opinions are not allowed on Facebook.

Islamist terrorists? Pfft no problem. As long as their skin is brown, it's ok. #culturalmarxism.

As has been said - absolute tolerance, breeds absolute intolerance.

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

You just forgot one more line to complete your virtue signaling:

Hide contents

ALLAHU AKBAAAAR! ALLAHU AKBAAAR!

Too bad you closed the thread and won't see this.

We may differ on some things, but god damn I love you.  Let's build a snowman together, and then we'll properly annex Mexico like we always should have.

6 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

May I remind you this was the year 600ish, where marrying under 16 was fairly common?

Only time it happens is through lynching unless you live in a country where the people disagree heavily with the govs policies

Sure, 600ish not like this year.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

As has been said - absolute tolerance, breeds absolute intolerance.

Indeed. Never tolerate intolerance. Sadly they are not allowed to criticise the immigration crisis in Germany anymore. Facebook will auto censor it. 

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Sure, 600ish not like this year.

KKK wants wants slavery back this year

It does not have support from the majority