Israel attacks Facebook, claims FB allows terrorists to incite terrorism

Master Disaster
1 minute ago, Notional said:

Not really. The border looks like this:

article-2246910-16796DCB000005DC-840_634

God damn idiots.

1 minute ago, Centurius said:

The UN did under international law.

So did basically every country, union, coalition and military.

But who is to say that is the correct definition?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

For a tech forum this place does seem to see it's fair share of heated political debates :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

Who is to say what is the definition of definition? When the organization tasked with guiding the framework of international law and which itself is based on consensus something is terrorism, it's terrorism.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

9 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

I didn't think you would have a refutation for direct statistics, but here, I'll help, These are acts of terrorism.  Note them, recognize the pattern.

7 minutes ago, Centurius said:

Who is to say what is the definition of definition? When the organization tasked with guiding the framework of international law and which itself is based on consensus something is terrorism, it's terrorism.

Problem is echo chambers

I would include the US military (among others) as a terrorist group based on their actions but for political reasons they arent included it could also be just me. See what I mean?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

3 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

I didn't think you would have a refutation for direct statistics, but here, I'll help. these are acts of terrorism.  Note them, recognize the pattern.

Doesnt load for me.

19 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

God damn idiots.

Not much they can do though. Norway is very slim and long. 1600km of border in a country of 5 million people. Besides the Scandinavian countries has always been very open between each other. Before EU's schengen, Scandinavia had their own "schengen" from 1957. Before Sweden went full retard and went cultural marxist to a level past 9000, scandinavia really was very peaceful with very little crime.

After the mass influx of menap immigrants (both before and after the arabic spring, aka the islamist icewinter), things have changed here. Rapes, crime, welfare system under heavy load, ghetto's, parallel cultural societies. 

At least one of the architects behind this insanity, swedish prime minister Olof Palme, was shot in his dumb face and killed. Happy they never found the killer.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

While this bickering has been an entertaining read, I hope you all realize that you are not going to change anybody's minds (let alone each others) if you keep poking the bear like that.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

21 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

No surprise there given your location.

11 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

Sorry. Try without the text over linkhttps://www.thereligionofpeace.com

There we go now it loads

This seems like a very unbiased source 

What about the religion of money? You know the one that has no issue killing for oil?

16 minutes ago, Colonel_Gerdauf said:

While this bickering has been an entertaining read, I hope you all realize that you are not going to change anybody's minds (let alone each others) if you keep poking the bear like that.

I know and yet I try

5 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

There we go now it loads

What about the religion of money? You know the one that has no issue killing for oil?

Lol, yeah, claim bias when all they do is track statistics and link to the original news reports.  There is nothing biased about facts.

There you go, conflate the issue and obfuscate the facts, now you're arguing like a progressive.

3 hours ago, thekeemo said:

Real reason is FB is allowing people to write about how shitty israel is as a country and their violations against human rights

Gigantic thumbs up. 90% of the world's problems in the Middle East would be solved if we just acknowledged our history of mistakes in Israel, took our 80 nukes back and pulled support from the country.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

10 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

Lol, yeah, claim bias when all they do is track statistics and link to the original news reports.  There is nothing biased about facts.

There you go, conflate the issue and obfuscate the facts, now you're arguing like a progressive.

They show attacks from only one side

They do not show the attacks that happened to the regions which caused fear which mutated into intense hatred 

50 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Problem is echo chambers

I would include the US military (among others) as a terrorist group based on their actions but for political reasons they arent included it could also be just me. See what I mean?

It's just you. 

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

5 minutes ago, Centurius said:

It's just you. 

Exactly. I am an echo chamber to myself. The committees that create these lists are an echo chamber to thselves.

2 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

Facebook main HQ is in Menlo Park in California. Their EU HQ is in Dublin. 

It's incorporated through the dublin office for tax purposes.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

1 hour ago, thekeemo said:

There we go now it loads

"Yeah I see what you mean and your sources....let me change the subject!"

Islamic apologetics at its best.

-------

Current Rig

-------

51 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Gigantic thumbs up. 90% of the world's problems in the Middle East would be solved if we just acknowledged our history of mistakes in Israel, took our 80 nukes back and pulled support from the country.

You mean 90% of the problems of the west by being involved, then yes. If you consider that over a billion would still live under Sharia law, and now uncontested sharia law and extreme fundamentalism, then no, not really. Not by a long shot: Islam has been a blood thirsty cult for over a milennia before Israel was a thing.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Facebook isn't an entity of free speech. While I disagree with everything they do, they're in their right to do so.

With that said, even though they are being shady with what they allow and won't allow to be posted on their website, nearly everything Zuckerburg says and stands for at this point is a contradiction and that's something I think people should focus on more.

11 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

"Yeah I see what you mean and your sources....let me change the subject!"

Islamic apologetics at its best.

I criticized your source as being extremely one sided and not going beyond the obvious

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

I criticized your source as being extremely one sided

1) The Quran and the Hadith give this specific instructions

2) Individuals choose to carry out this specific instructions without listening to reason or logic at all, cause Mohammad said Allah commands this

3) We show you evidence of the very things that the Quran and the Hadith say and Muslim preachers call for becoming law and actually happening

What is the other side to this? That Islam has nothing to do with Islam?

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

1) The Quran and the Hadith give this specific instructions

2) Individuals choose to carry out this specific instructions without listening to reason or logic at all, cause Mohammad said Allah commands this

3) We show you evidence of the very things that the Quran and the Hadith say and Muslim preachers call for becoming law and actually happening

What is the other side to this? That Islam has nothing to do with Islam?

The hadiths and phrases from the quran are usually given without the context that goes along with them

That is a fault of the education system which is terrible due to them being underfunded and unstable due to things like being bombed or the politicians being bought out by oil companies

I have been to every single mosque in both the cities I live in (this takes years) and I have not once heard this that being said it is still anecdotal but at minimum should make you realize it is not as widespread as you may think. That being said I do realize there are those who do preach violence but they are often ignored and if they are not then there are external factors that cause this like war