Which RX 480 is best?

Mother

XFX, Sapphire or Asus?

Just wondering..

Well they aren't really out but generally the sapphire models are the best (nitro trix etc), they tend to have the best coolers and power delivery for AMD's likely since they only sell amd GPUs.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

1 minute ago, AresKrieger said:

Well they aren't really out but generally the sapphire models are the best, they tend to have the best coolers and power delivery for AMD's likely since they only sell amd GPUs.

Ok, thanks.

The sapphire one when it comes out. I bet it's going to destroy everything else.

I have a Fury Nitro and an FX 8320E. Screw my life?

1 minute ago, Phoenix721 said:

The sapphire one when it comes out. I bet it's going to destroy everything else.

"When it comes out"?

I believe it's out already..

But thanks.

1 minute ago, Mother said:

"When it comes out"?

the Nitro isn't out yet, the reference AMD model is and all of the current cards are exactly the same.

1 minute ago, Coombzy said:

the Nitro isn't out yet, the reference AMD model is and all of the current cards are exactly the same.

Oh, ok.

1 minute ago, Mother said:

Oh, ok.

I would wait before buying as the non reference cards should be coming within the next month or so. Nvidia are also set to launch the GTX 1060 as well so you'll have a lot more options.

2 minutes ago, Coombzy said:

I would wait before buying as the non reference cards should be coming within the next month or so. Nvidia are also set to launch the GTX 1060 as well so you'll have a lot more options.

Ok, i can wait. I'm just checking which rx 480 is best, so i can get a good vr and gaming experience.

11 minutes ago, Mother said:

"When it comes out"?

But thanks.

No the cards you see are the same, exactly the same. They just have different stock clocks maybe but nothing else.

He was talking about the non reference cards.

I don't think any custom card are out yet, but sapphire will probbably do one of the best version. Probbably called Nitro.

Every last generation, sapphire did amazing job with cooling cards.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB