What to do with mah money?

Ridska

Ridska here,

I off to a summer job right now and pretty soon im going to get 1k* euros for my work.

And i was wondering what should i do with the money and what 

Here are some options:

1. Upgrade my PC's case and GPU and getting a new monitor: The RX 480 is out, And its sure a lot better than my R9 285, And while im at it, Might as well get a case because my case is horrid, The airflow is so bad that i need to keep the side panel open. And i have a tv for a monitor witch is cool and dandy and all but its too god damn big, Was planning on getting the Samsung cf591 becasue freesync over HDMI.

2. Get new glasses: I ware glasses so i can see ( no drrr ) , And i had my pare for over a year now or so, My eye sight is high so i need thick glasses, And sense there is a thinner glasses that can support my number, I was planning on getting one.

3. Finishing off my drivers licence: In Finland when you enter a  driving lesson course , There are 3 stages, 1st is the theory course, 2nd is the practice course, And 3rd is the advance course. Drivers licences are valid for 15 years in here.

Now i have managed to finish my theory course wich gives me a drivers licence wich is valid for 2 years.

These are the options that i have right now, If you want , you can represent your suggestion to me on how should i spend this money.

*= The money may very, Might get more or less. 

Thanks and stay groovie.

(⌐■_■) 

20 minutes ago, Ridska said:

*snip*

Spend it on crack and whores boys, crack and whores. B|

I'm streaming every day, many AAA games, to entertain people and to get a hang of games that others are unable to play or want to see before they buy. 

Check my profile for my ultimate rig! http://linustechtips.com/main/user/109708-shift/

2 hours ago, SHiFT said:

Spend it on crack and whores boys, crack and whores. B|

This is so funny and original , Whaow , I couldn't have thought of that in a million.

(⌐■_■) 

Save it.

Be humble

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

BUY A SHIT TON OF PC PARTS AND CRAM THEM ALL IN THE PC CASE BUU3BUEFIGBLITYKOHTPHT;,OYTHYTHTYH

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

What about putting it towards a car or significant other? Both of those things are expensive as shit. 

ASU

Choose 2. and 3. You can always use a big ass fan that costs about 20€ to cool your computer. (Just like they do in our dear neighbor country Russia. :D) I personally would definitely finish my drivers license. And why do you need a new monitor? If it ain't broke, why fix it?

King of Off Topic.

Buy some ducklings.

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

RX 480 

1080p 144hz freesync / 1440p

NZXT S340

Save the rest and love life

Let's agree to disagree

14 hours ago, Ridska said:

This is so funny and original , Whaow , I couldn't have thought of that in a million.

Don't ask fucking retarded questions then.

I'm streaming every day, many AAA games, to entertain people and to get a hang of games that others are unable to play or want to see before they buy. 

Check my profile for my ultimate rig! http://linustechtips.com/main/user/109708-shift/

Glasses or your License

You have a PC,... it will be there when you get back, then you can upgrade it, while still being able to see, and drive to go pick parts up.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz