Good AIO Cooler.

Vague

I ordered a i7 4770k and i was wondering what is the best AIO cooler. I have a h80i but i hate the pump noise and i know the 4770k gets a bit hot. 

Edit: I have the Corsair 750D

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

What kind of case do you have? I suggest you get a swiftech h220 if you have the space. Other than that i don't know many other good single 120mm AIO's.

The absolut bost would probably be the Swiftech H320. Other then that there is the Swiftech H220,Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extremem NZXT Kraken X60 or the Corsair H100i/H110.

However, it does depend on what your case supports. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I ordered a i7 4770k and i was wondering what is the best AIO cooler. I have a h80i but i hate the pump noise and i know the 4770k gets a bit hot.

Yes all haswell chips under load are a bit hotter than sandy and ivy but their idle temps are considerably lower.

I would probably recommend at least a 240mm rad AIO if you plan to go that route.

What size fans can you fit where you plan to mount it 120mm or 140mm? Also how many can be fit side by side? If I know that I can recommend some that I have had a good experience with personally.

really any of the 240 top-branded solutions are fine. mainly comes down to price

and what fans you "have" to have for a quiet experience. you could spend top

money for fans a cooler and get a couple of degrees difference between any of them.

plus what features do you think you need and does that cooler offer them..

if you are going to buy fans, get the least expensive or wait for the specific one you

want to go on sale (if they offer such).

What kind of case do you have? I suggest you get a swiftech h220 if you have the space. Other than that i don't know many other good single 120mm AIO's.

I have the 750D. Only thing that puts me of the h220 is the long tubing.

The absolut bost would probably be the Swiftech H320. Other then that there is the Swiftech H220,Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extremem NZXT Kraken X60 or the Corsair H100i/H110.

However, it does depend on what your case supports. 

I have the 750D and i like the X60 but kind of hard finding good 140mm rad fans.

Yes all haswell chips under load are a bit hotter than sandy and ivy but their idle temps are considerably lower.

I would probably recommend at least a 240mm rad AIO if you plan to go that route.

What size fans can you fit where you plan to mount it 120mm or 140mm? Also how many can be fit side by side? If I know that I can recommend some that I have had a good experience with personally.

I can fit a 240mm rad "750D"

really any of the 240 top-branded solutions are fine. mainly comes down to price

and what fans you "have" to have for a quiet experience. you could spend top

money for fans a cooler and get a couple of degrees difference between any of them.

plus what features do you think you need and does that cooler offer them..

if you are going to buy fans, get the least expensive or wait for the specific one you

want to go on sale (if they offer such).

What do you think of the Kraken x60? only thing is i am finding it hard to find a good 140mm rad fan.

Snip

you can just take the tubing off and drain the liquid into something and cut the tubing to your liking.

I have the 750D. Only thing that puts me of the h220 is the long tubing.

I have the 750D and i like the X60 but kind of hard finding good 140mm rad fans.

I can fit a 240mm rad "750D"

What do you think of the Kraken x60? only thing is i am finding it hard to find a good 140mm rad fan.

I haven't had any personal experience with the Kraken X60, but is an Asetek based cooler, and those are usually pretty good.

Yeah, it is pretty though finding 280mm AIO coolers. I think it's only NZXT and Corsair that are selling them at the moment. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

@Vague your 750D can take 3x 120mm (360mm) or 2x 140mm (280mm). I would recommend either a H320 (if you can find one) or a H110. I have setup a H110 with 2x NF-A14 PWM on a 4670K with great success and I have a friend who on my recommendation is running a H110 with 4x NF-A14 PWM in push pull on his 4930K. The reason I went with the H110 over the Kraken x60 is the its 30mm thick vs the Kraken at 27mm. I have also had great success with corsair coolers in the past.

With the PWM noctua fans on idle the were only spinning at 300-400 rpm so they were nearly silent and we had to lower the CPU fan sped warning otherwise it would always show up. Even under load they didnt need to hit 1000rpm if I recall, so they were at a low hum if that.

Note: This is for the 4670K with 2 fans on the ran in a 350D. The front also had 2 of the same fans and the back had a NF-S12A PWM as a intake.

I do know that with only 2 fans on the rad the 4930K was 30-33 C on idle and 55-58 C under full load. This has 3 more of the same fans 2 and intake in the front and one in the rear as intake I believe (not 100% sure on the last one).

I plan to use the H320 in my current rebuild on a 4930K (check my build log for more info)

you can just take the tubing off and drain the liquid into something and cut the tubing to your liking.

@Vague your 750D can take 3x 120mm (360mm) or 2x 140mm (280mm). I would recommend either a H320 (if you can find one) or a H110. I have setup a H110 with 2x NF-A14 PWM on a 4670K with great success and I have a friend who on my recommendation is running a H110 with 4x NF-A14 PWM in push pull on his 4930K. The reason I went with the H110 over the Kraken x60 is the its 30mm thick vs the Kraken at 27mm. I have also had great success with corsair coolers in the past.

See, i have so much problems with Corsair "h80i" i RMA'd it 2 times. there selling the h320 on amazon for £160. I haven't seen any reviews for it "i like to watch reviews" 

I haven't had any personal experience with the Kraken X60, but is an Asetek based cooler, and those are usually pretty good.

Yeah, it is pretty though finding 280mm AIO coolers. I think it's only NZXT and Corsair that are selling them at the moment. 

Okay.

With the PWM noctua fans on idle the were only spinning at 300-400 rpm so they were nearly silent and we had to lower the CPU fan sped warning otherwise it would always show up. Even under load they didnt need to hit 1000rpm if I recall, so they were at a low hum if that.

Note: This is for the 4670K with 2 fans on the ran in a 350D. The front also had 2 of the same fans and the back had a NF-S12A PWM as a intake.

I do know that with only 2 fans on the rad the 4930K was 30-33 C on idle and 55-58 C under full load. This has 3 more of the same fans 2 and intake in the front and one in the rear as intake I believe (not 100% sure on the last one).

I plan to use the H320 in my current rebuild on a 4930K (check my build log for more info)

Thanks for the info.

@Vague the H80 is made by CoolIT and the H110 by Asetek. O you have the H80i, no clue there on who makes that one, probably the same as the H100i.

I have owned a H60, 2x H80, and a H100. I have installed numerous H80's one Sany-E systems along with a H100 and the H110 I talked about earlier. None of them have had any sort of problem and nor have any of the ones I have recommended people to use. I have not used a H80i or H100i ever though and ive been avoiding it kinda because of all the extra electronics in the compared to their predecessors.

As for review on the H320 their going to be hard to find since the product hasnt been out very long and up until recently theu have been in really short supply. I would go read a professional or or two. You could also read pro reviews on the H220 as it has the exact same pump and the same design of rad. Both the H220 and H320 are closer to actual water cooling than most AIO's being that they are expandable and the rad is all copper vs the alu used in most AIO's.

I have a Kraken X60 on my 3770k rig OC'd to 4.5Ghz and it does a nice job for the $$. Just be careful you have a big enough case because it's BIG!!! I used a CM HAF932 Advanced case and still had to drill holes in the top to align it.

5960x-4.4|AsusRE5|16g DDR4-2133|ZOTAC GTX 1080 FE-EK Block|2Smsng 850 EVO 500gb ssds Raid0|2Tb WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 1200W|Thrmltake X9|Custom H20 cooling|Dell U3415W

4790k-4.7|AsusMxVIIH|16g DDR3-2400|EVGA GTX980TI SC-EK Block|Cru M500-240g ssd:500g WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 950W|HAF932Adv|Custom H20 cooling|BenQ BL3200PT

i like the x60 features, coulda used a better pump, but yes the 140 fan dilemma is a

problem. i use BGears B-Blaster 140 fans on 7v for a great flow/noise and cheap too.

@Vague the H80 is made by CoolIT and the H110 by Asetek. O you have the H80i, no clue there on who makes that one, probably the same as the H100i.

I have owned a H60, 2x H80, and a H100. I have installed numerous H80's one Sany-E systems along with a H100 and the H110 I talked about earlier. None of them have had any sort of problem and nor have any of the ones I have recommended people to use. I have not used a H80i or H100i ever though and ive been avoiding it kinda because of all the extra electronics in the compared to their predecessors.

As for review on the H320 their going to be hard to find since the product hasnt been out very long and up until recently theu have been in really short supply. I would go read a professional or or two. You could also read pro reviews on the H220 as it has the exact same pump and the same design of rad. Both the H220 and H320 are closer to actual water cooling than most AIO's being that they are expandable and the rad is all copper vs the alu used in most AIO's.

Thank dude.