which game has the best story ?in your opnion ?

maria2244

Wow, no one has said Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic? One of the Biggest game twists until Bioshock. 

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

Crysis

Metro

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Red Dead Redemption

I cried at the end so much 

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.6  COOLER: Dark Rock 3 | MOBO: MSI Sli Plus Z170 | GPU: GTX 970 Ftw  | RAM: Crucial ballistix @2400MHz (16gb) (8GB) | SSD: ADATA SP550 (240GB) HDD: Seagate 1tb & 2tb  | PSU: Corsiar 600W | Case: Anidees crystal cuvbe lite Display 1x: Asus VG248QEKeyboard: Coolermaster Tk | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Sound: Blue Yeti Blackout,beyerdynamic dt 770 pro & Logitech z200

On 7/3/2016 at 7:16 PM, JMSOG said:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Or SOMA. Both of those are FASCINATING in their exploration of humanity.

Or maybe the Walking Dead games. I legitimatly felt like a garbage human being for a week after Season 2.

Or Presentable Liberty, though I know it's a little in dispute among some on whether that is a "game".

If you liked Human Revolution, you should play the first one. The story in that game is amazing.

Best untold story:

-Ori and the Blind Forest

-Brothers: The Tale of Two Sons

Best War story:

-Operation Flashpoint

-Hiden and Dangerous

-Vietcong

Best sci-fi story:

-Mass Effect

-Transistor

Best fantasy story:

-The Witcher

-Divinity: Original Sin

-Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Best strategy story:

-Warcraft 3

-Age of Empires 2

Best horror story:

-F.E.A.R

-Amnesia

Best sidescroller story:

-Dust an Elysian Tail

Best puzzle story:

-The Talos Principle

-Portal 2

Best FPS story:

-Half-Life

-Bioshock

I'm going controversial here.... but (mainly cause it's my favorite game) Ace Combat 5, loved the story.  But, I'd also say the Mass Effect series minus the shitty ending(s) to the series.  Last of Us had a great story, so did Far Cry 4.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

Portal 2, fire watch and the broom closet ending to the Stanley parable (if it can be called a story)

Lol

Edited by jol159

3 minutes ago, jol159 said:

Portal 2, fire watch and the broom closet ending to the Stanley parable (if it can be called a story)

Lol

Also the beginners guide was quite good

I really loved GTA SA and IV storylines.

Main PC: 4690k // Z97 // R9 280 3GB // 8gb Ram // CM Elite 430 Case // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Living Room "Console" PC: FX 8350 // 990a SLI Krait // R7 360 // 8gb Ram // HAF 912 // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Future Plans:

find a 2nd monitor at a pawn shop

Sell/giveaway R7 360, move r9 280 into console PC, buy a better GPU for main PC.

There are a lot of games with good story's. The last good story game that i played is i think Life is Strange, it almost made me cry. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

On 5.7.2016 at 1:09 PM, jjohnthedon1 said:

Far cry 3 and 4

witcher 3 ( made me cry) # 23 year old man

FC 3 & 4 , serious? That was boring as Hell.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

FC 3 & 4 , serious? That was boring as Hell.

That's ur opinion

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

On 6/28/2016 at 8:12 AM, maria2244 said:

which game has the best story ever ?

Haven't played almost any of the other games people have mentioned lol, but mine is the Half-Life series story

average fl studio fan vs average cubase enjoyer

rubber dome apologist

if you are reading this you are contracted the gae

Final Fantasy series, Chrono Tirigger, Chrono Cross, Tales Of series, Clive Barker's Undying, Soldier of Fortune I & 2, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Star Ocean series, Golden Sun series, Dark Forces series, Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, etc

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

The Last of Us is the golden standard. That game is a masterclass in game design. Uncharted (the way 4 brings the series together from a narrative perspective is incredible). KOTOR has always been a fav of mine, too.

Witcher 3 hearts of stone was perfect from start to finish tbh. Also the bloody baron quest line from the base game is in its own right probably the best quest I've ever played from a game. I also enjoyed bioshock 1 and mass effect 2 for their stories.

I vote for To the Moon. It's more a story than a game, but it's a good story. Warning: You will cry.

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Bioshock infinite, The Witcher series, I am partial to the story of Portal 2.

Has to be Life is Strange. the feels.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Red Dead's was good.. Battlefield 4 i really enjoyed.. hmm. OH! Ryse: Son of Rome :D

EDIT: and obvs GTA:SA :D

Escape from Monkey Island

WingCommander 4

and more modern: Bioshock Infinite