BF4 BETA Benchmarks Released, AMD Takes CPU Performance Crown.

I regretted the purchase of my 8350 early on but now I'm thankful. Best bang for the buck being under $200 at my local computer shop.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I love the red team but honestly where are the 3770k and 4770k benchmarks?

Its kind of biased to not include the best of both blue and red team, i mean they have the 9590 in there but not

the 4960x?

Anyone else notice this?

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q

I suppose this is one game where you could at least try to make an argument for Intel Extreme Edition CPU. I imagine they would draw well ahead of the pack once overclocked to 4.5Ghz.

Can anyone guess the whereabouts of the FX-8320 on those charts ?

Can anyone guess the whereabouts of the FX-8320 on those charts ?

Possibly between the FX8150 & FX8350 B)  

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

Great i already need to upgrade after having my gpu for 3 months.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I love the red team but honestly where are the 3770k and 4770k benchmarks?

Its kind of biased to not include the best of both blue and red team, i mean they have the 9590 in there but not

the 4960x?

Anyone else notice this?

And i5 3570k and i5 4670k is also missing.

RTX2070OC 

And i5 3570k and i5 4670k is also missing.

They should has definitely had these processors considering how popular they are.

Every topic I post in dies.

I bet the 4670k performs at least as well as the 8350 in this benchmark

Is anyone else having lots of framerate drops or is it just me? I have a 660 ti...

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

The R-290X is going to be tested once i get my setup going and get a 1440p monitor.

After the beta patch today the benchmarkers probably need to do their job all over again...

144Hz goodness

I still plan to get a 4670k because of the big difference in Skyim. I wonder why they did not benchmark any 3rd/4th gen i5/i7.

It is nice to see some benchmarks coming out but these are really weird to me. I understand that most people could extrapolate the performance numbers from one series of Intel chips onto another, but it is always better to actually benchmark the actual chips. I just wonder why they would test the newest chips from AMD and then test chips that are two full generations old from Intel. I am sure the numbers will end up being pretty close (with a slight increase for each generation) it just seems very strange to compare a new chip from one manufacturer and an old chip from the other.

AMD 8 cores finally performing well? Yaaayyyy more than 2 core gaming, they are only like 6 years late on that but w/e xD.

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

It is nice to see some benchmarks coming out but these are really weird to me. I understand that most people could extrapolate the performance numbers from one series of Intel chips onto another, but it is always better to actually benchmark the actual chips. I just wonder why they would test the newest chips from AMD and then test chips that are two full generations old from Intel. I am sure the numbers will end up being pretty close (with a slight increase for each generation) it just seems very strange to compare a new chip from one manufacturer and an old chip from the other.

I still plan to get a 4670k because of the big difference in Skyim. I wonder why they did not benchmark any 3rd/4th gen i5/i7.

They don't have any, even the 9590 & 9370 results were simulated by overclocking their 8350.