Cryorig A40 any good? And some GPU cooling advices please.

First:
Is Cryorig A40 (found it for around 80€) any good for cooling my i7 4770k and replacing noctua nh-d14 , I was having it on 4.5Ghz, but changed MBO its at 4Ghz atm, something is wrong with temps, I think I put to much presure on cpu (maximus vii ranger ) and Case (CM 652s).
Second:
Should a single radiator be enough for watercooling r9 390 strix? I already ordered block for card, they are out of stock atm, should recieve it within a next week.
I was thinking of putting cryorig on top, and single one for GPU on back of my case.
But problem is also pump, i got some cheap syscooling chinese pump, dunno if its smart even to have such thing in my system but I wouldn't like to overpay anything! And I saw some cheap copper radiators from used parts in my country.
Can you help me choose one for alphacooling r9 390 m03?

Thank you, and sorry for poor english :$

The A40 might annoy you. I don't own one but that small fat is probably an unnecessarily noise part on the whole cooling system aside from the pumpe noise even in idle.
What single rad do you consider for cooling your 390? 1 120mm, a 140mm, a 240mm ... ?
Please be more specifi when asking such important question. tell us more about the what and how and why. If we don't know your situation it will be harder to evaluate it correctly.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

9 hours ago, GER_T4IGA said:

The A40 might annoy you. I don't own one but that small fat is probably an unnecessarily noise part on the whole cooling system aside from the pumpe noise even in idle.
What single rad do you consider for cooling your 390? 1 120mm, a 140mm, a 240mm ... ?
Please be more specifi when asking such important question. tell us more about the what and how and why. If we don't know your situation it will be harder to evaluate it correctly.

Hi, thank you for answer.

I got overheating issues with my asus r9 390 strix card, thats why I am watercooling it, and this is only water block I found in europe availabe with good price for my GPU., that is cooling vrm1 and vrm2.

I need something that will cooldown gpu properly, I am not very "pro" when it comes to this stuff. I bought alphacooling r9 390 m03 for my card that will arrive hopefully till end of this or beginning of next week and trying to create a loop for it (only for GPU).
Issues I found with it are if I put it on top of my CPU cooler that is noctua nh-d14 I think it would be too large and hard too go around it with pipes, so I tought best solution would be go for a smaller 1x120mm radiator to back of case and a small pump. There is also place for a radiator in front of case, for a larger 2x140mm.
You can look at specs of my case here:

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower-silent-series/silencio652s/

I really appriciate your answer, and hope you can answer to me and that you understood what my problem is and tell me what is best option you would do.

Cheers,
Luka

53 minutes ago, Luki said:

Hi, thank you for answer.

I got overheating issues with my asus r9 390 strix card, thats why I am watercooling it, and this is only water block I found in europe availabe with good price for my GPU., that is cooling vrm1 and vrm2.

I need something that will cooldown gpu properly, I am not very "pro" when it comes to this stuff. I bought alphacooling r9 390 m03 for my card that will arrive hopefully till end of this or beginning of next week and trying to create a loop for it (only for GPU).
Issues I found with it are if I put it on top of my CPU cooler that is noctua nh-d14 I think it would be too large and hard too go around it with pipes, so I tought best solution would be go for a smaller 1x120mm radiator to back of case and a small pump. There is also place for a radiator in front of case, for a larger 2x140mm.
You can look at specs of my case here:

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower-silent-series/silencio652s/

I really appriciate your answer, and hope you can answer to me and that you understood what my problem is and tell me what is best option you would do.

Cheers,
Luka

A single rad wil be capable of cooling your GPU. However, I would go with a 2x140 rad since you have space for it. It will be far less noisy and even completely silent if you replace the stock fans with some silent low RPM fans.

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B