Mouse suggestions for extremely large hands?

JsB

Hey everyone, so my hands are 8.5 inches(21.5cm) and I'm currently in the market for a new gaming mouse for CS:GO and LoL. Weather the mouse is ergo or ambidextrous doesn't matter to me, it's just been very hard to find the right mouse for me.

Mice i've used in the past:

Deathadder Chroma (the right click wore out on me and I could press it in a good amount before it actually clicked, otherwise it was a solid mouse)

Rival 300 (my current mouse, it's been the best one i've used shape wise but its a little too thin. The firmware and software have been really rocky since i've gotten it as well.)

Logitech G303 (I actually liked this mouse a lot and somehow found a way to use it, but was just too small to use after extended periods of time)

2 minutes ago, ConneelyS said:

A mouse is just too small, you need a rat !

Sorry ^^^^^

A Roccat Kone XTD might actually be good. I have a normal Kone and it's unreal and has done me good for a long time now !

I've read up a bit on the RAT mice and they all have laser sensors, which I try to stay away from. As for the XTD, none of the sites i've visited have them in stock currently.

How are you measuring your hands? Tip of finger to wrist? Or palm open and tip to tip of fingers? What mouse grip do you use?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

My hand is 21.5cm from my wrist to the top of my middle finger, and I've been using a hybrid Palm/claw grip. More of a claw though since I haven't used any mice that were big enough for my hands to comfortably Palm.

7 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

How are you measuring your hands? Tip of finger to wrist? Or palm open and tip to tip of fingers? What mouse grip do you use?

My hand is 21.5cm from my wrist to the top of my middle finger, and I've been using a hybrid Palm/claw grip. More of a claw though since I haven't used any mice that were big enough for my hands to comfortably Palm.

I have pretty large hands too and I use the logitech G600. I really like it :)

Sorry for Bad English, Baguette here 

STENDHAL: CPU: i5 6600K | MOBO: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Ranger | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz | Case: CM HAF XB | Storage: Kingston UV400 240GB SSD + 750GB WD Blue | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212X | PSU: Corsair RM750X