1st time buyer in steam summer sale

FOSHIZZLE

in my country these games are in the 2-7$ range, thoughts about these games
dishonored
bioshock 2 and infinite
shadow of mordor
LA noire
batman arkham knight,origins, city and asylum (goty)
saints row 3&4
sniper elite 3
payday 2
skyrim
borderlands 2
metro last light redux and metro 2033 redux
ac black flag
outlast
sleeping dogs definitive edition
tomb raider 2013
ryse son of rome
max payne 3
hitman absolution

most of these games are in the 2-4$
FUCK HELP ME CHOOSE! I cant buy these all

(imo) buy:

1. Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

2. Bioshock series

3. LA Noire

4. Skyrim

5. Metro Redux

6. Max Payne 3

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Same here. So far I bought 2 games.

A digital copy of my classic favorite Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe

And Stardew Valley.

I'm considering some other games too like Insurgency, but I don't want a bunch of games of the same genres as existing games in my library. In this case I'm already a huge Planetside 2 fan and I don't need another teamwork based FPS.

Bioshock Infinite and Skyrim are a lot of fun.

Outlast and Shadow of Mordor are alright 

Don't have an opinion on any of the others, they are not terrible games.

Also, if you get Skyrim's Legendary edition (Skyrim with all DLC's) you can get the remaster in October for free. All the DLC's+the game is about 44 euros though (so probably a bit less in your currency), so I don't know if it's worth it to you

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

don't forget that mods for skyrim can make the game look as good as the remastered edition (or so i think)

i think it depends on what kind of videogames you really like and prefer over the other,skyrim is tons of fun but some people hated the game once they saw it, i believe it's because they don't like RPG games that much

borderlands 2 is awesome if you can find people to play with (especially friends to play with on local lan) 

bioshock  sounds promising, i only played bioshock 1 and i enjoyed it much

mordor is just epic

metro requires a damn beast machine to run,i never saw it run at 30 fps on either of my brothers' laptops so if you're going metro make sure that your pc can handle the game

i believe all assassin's creed games are awesome, and black flag had good reviews

outlast is a horror game that you don't get to kill stuff in, do you really want that?,idk maybe other people liked it :P 

saints row has some fun moments also it has local lan on both 3 and 4 , saints row 4 feels like a DLC for saints row 3 but i had fun with it too

these are the my favorite games of your list,just because the game is grand and earned game of the year awards doesn't mean you will like it, if you like the type of the game, then go for it

damn i forgot about dishonored, the game is epic, and discounts are a good way to prepare you for dishonored 2

my top of the top Favourite on these games are: (not sorted by best to worst because i just cant compare them to each other :D )
skyrim
dishonored
borderlands 2
AC black flag
shadows of mordor

that doesn't mean the other games are bad, it's just my personal preference, plus i haven't play all the games you listed

also steam has discounts on DOOM, CS:GO,GTA V,Just cause 3 these stuff are good, i think the only one of them that in the range of the discounts in your country is CS:GO its for 8$ i think

6 minutes ago, EvilNeo said:

don't forget that mods for skyrim can make the game look as good as the remastered edition (or so i think)

The better graphics are not the only improvement to the game. The engine is also updated to the one used in Fallout 4 (which is just an updated version of what was used in Skyrim, but it's 64 bit, rather than 32-bit and can use more than DX9. 64 bit over 32 bit will allow for more RAM to be used and better stability)

I would assume they are going to fix some quests, but there is a huge unofficial patch too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

AC Black Flag is the best one in your list, OP, IMO.

Also, Max Payne 3 is a really great action game, better than Ryse Son of Rome.

Sleeping Dogs is a really good GTA-like game, much better than Saints Row 3 & 4 (IMO).

Skyrim is OK, it's beautiful, but the quest design and writing isn't all that great. Still, you can get a lot of fun out of the game.

I recommend AC Black Flag, Max Payne 3, Sleeping Dogs, Skyrim, and Payday 2. Also, Bioshock Infinite over Bioshock 2.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

2 hours ago, Minibois said:

The better graphics are not the only improvement to the game. The engine is also updated to the one used in Fallout 4 (which is just an updated version of what was used in Skyrim, but it's 64 bit, rather than 32-bit and can use more than DX9. 64 bit over 32 bit will allow for more RAM to be used and better stability)

I would assume they are going to fix some quests, but there is a huge unofficial patch too.

wow i didn't know that :D
maybe that would allow modders to do even more crazy stuff :)
MOAR ENB MODS :P 

10 hours ago, EvilNeo said:

i think it depends on what kind of videogames you really like and prefer over the other,skyrim is tons of fun but some people hated the game once they saw it, i believe it's because they don't like RPG games that much

borderlands 2 is awesome if you can find people to play with (especially friends to play with on local lan) 

bioshock  sounds promising, i only played bioshock 1 and i enjoyed it much

mordor is just epic

metro requires a damn beast machine to run,i never saw it run at 30 fps on either of my brothers' laptops so if you're going metro make sure that your pc can handle the game

i believe all assassin's creed games are awesome, and black flag had good reviews

outlast is a horror game that you don't get to kill stuff in, do you really want that?,idk maybe other people liked it :P 

saints row has some fun moments also it has local lan on both 3 and 4 , saints row 4 feels like a DLC for saints row 3 but i had fun with it too

these are the my favorite games of your list,just because the game is grand and earned game of the year awards doesn't mean you will like it, if you like the type of the game, then go for it

damn i forgot about dishonored, the game is epic, and discounts are a good way to prepare you for dishonored 2

my top of the top Favourite on these games are: (not sorted by best to worst because i just cant compare them to each other :D )
skyrim
dishonored
borderlands 2
AC black flag
shadows of mordor

that doesn't mean the other games are bad, it's just my personal preference, plus i haven't play all the games you listed

also steam has discounts on DOOM, CS:GO,GTA V,Just cause 3 these stuff are good, i think the only one of them that in the range of the discounts in your country is CS:GO its for 8$ i think

LOL the original price of csgo in here is 9$ and the discounted price is only 4$ :D

here gta V is at 25$ fallout 4 28$ , witcher3 18$, justcause3 15$, cod bo3 is at 23$
should i buy one of these games

18 hours ago, FOSHIZZLE said:

in my country these games are in the 2-7$ range, thoughts about these games
dishonored
bioshock 2 and infinite
shadow of mordor
LA noire
batman arkham knight,origins, city and asylum (goty)
saints row 3&4
sniper elite 3
payday 2
skyrim
borderlands 2
metro last light redux and metro 2033 redux
ac black flag
outlast
sleeping dogs definitive edition
tomb raider 2013
ryse son of rome
max payne 3
hitman absolution

most of these games are in the 2-4$
FUCK HELP ME CHOOSE! I cant buy these all

bioshock, shadow of mordor, batman and tomb raider get my vote, all will give a lot of play time and look great

All those games are good depending on what genres you like. 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

The Last Light Redux is really no different than the original game. As of typing that sentence.. I just checked and apparently you can't buy the original.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.