HELP!!! Does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it?

I have this on a customers machine and have no idea what the hell it is and how to get rid of it!!! I cant reset the passwords using the Microsoft SAM files in password reset disks and it's coming up in Safe Mode as well, I've tried googleing shit and it's not disappearing! or going and it's doin my nut in!

The computer is Windows XP

It apparently has Kaspersky on it, but not sure if Kaspersky will do this.

post-16988-0-98674900-1380639742_thumb.j

Intel Core I5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, AMD Radeon HD6950, Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe motherboard, 8GB DDR3 Corsair RAM, Corsair H100, 60GB Agility3 OS drive + 1TB WD Blue drive. 

I use this rig mainly for facebook and emails. Pointless effort to be honest!

could you get in cmd in any way?

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

You may have to re-install Windows XP onto it. Though you also might be able to bypass it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I think I could, is there anything that I could do through CMD to remove this? It's a thrid party application which seems to of screwed everything right over! A wipe / re-install would be the last thing I want to do for now but its the last option on the list

Intel Core I5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, AMD Radeon HD6950, Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe motherboard, 8GB DDR3 Corsair RAM, Corsair H100, 60GB Agility3 OS drive + 1TB WD Blue drive. 

Ask the customer what the password is?

I've tried that already... They didn't ask for a password to be put on the machine, they just turned it on and it appeared but we do get customers who have kids who randomly download shite to their computers and we all know shite comes with added shite

I remember there being a hack somewhere that forced it passed the password screen in f8 menu but i cant remember!

Ill try to find it again!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Try putting admin for all of them

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Get hold of a Ubuntu USB OS. Launch it and try to change password/get rid of Kaspersky to be sure.

More to it- http://systembash.com/content/how-to-reset-windows-xp-vista-windows-7-passwords-with-ubuntu-9-10-live-image-and-a-usb-drive/

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

It's no use now, the HDD has actually died, it was an IDE baracuda 7200 drive, I had a weird feeling it was failing but he wanted me to try and get into it. Also when I did try to plug into a PC to try and locate the software there to see if I could force remove it, I noticed there was no user accounts left in there, I think the drive might of been on its way out :/

Cheers for the help

Yeah, 
Try this.

If you know the name of the domain enter it in, if not "local" will log onto the local computers user list.
User Administrator

Password Blank

If not Try

User Administrator

Password admin 

Good luck.

Kinda wish the Hard Drive hadn't died :D Wanted to know what was causing this problem haha. 

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

looks like some login thing for a specific network or a workplace. 

may be this PC was a throw away from a office of some kind.

if they dont have any or much files on it that is important you might as well as re install windows. 

I did try on local domain, but nothing, even tried all the administrator / admin pass combinations, if the domain was left blank, it would default to a random number. Confused the hell out of me lol I think it could be a workplace PC thats no longer needed and has been moved.

If you are on a domain try clicking options and seeing if you can select the computer name in the drop down list. If you can do so and you can login to the computer locally and remove it from the domain using My Computer properties.

Codename: Project Stealth. See profile for specs.