Enthoo Luxe Fan Placement

Jacob Canale

Hey Guys!

What would be the best fan placement for the Enthoo Luxe? Number of  fans doesn't really matter, and im gonna be using the be quiet! Pure wings 2 (120mm and 140mm). Also using the H110i GTX (280mm).

Thanks!

i dont know i was about to buy one tonight and i find out they hardly sell them anywere and where they do its alot more expensive then it used to be, i think itmight be becasue the new temperd glass one coming out soon but i dont know when 

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

noctua fans

Not to be rude, but I clearly stated what fans im using, and im using them for a good reason. They are cheap with good reviews. The noctua fans are overpriced and look quite ugly in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Jacob Canale said:

Not to be rude, but I clearly stated what fans im using, and im using them for a good reason. They are cheap with good reviews. The noctua fans are overpriced and look quite ugly in my opinion.

then whats the question? if you already decided on what fans you are using

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

then whats the question? if you already decided on what fans you are using

The question was what is the best fan PLACEMENT. As in where should i put them.

1 minute ago, Jacob Canale said:

The question was what is the best fan PLACEMENT. As in where should i put them.

srry read replacement probably an intake configuration with the cooler either in the front or top and then a rear exhaust fan

3 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

srry read replacement probably an intake configuration with the cooler either in the front or top and then a rear exhaust fan

just one exhaust?

1 minute ago, Jacob Canale said:

just one exhaust?

its my philosophy of fan configuration have a bunch of intakes and then have the fan at the top rear be exhaust

This video is oriented to air cooled CPU. But key points remain. Best setup is to have close to neutral air pressure. That way you get best from both sides. Less dust than what negative would give, and more cooling performance than what positive has.

Personally I would go for 2x140mm at front and remove all HDD cages I wouldn't need. Then put rad as top exhaust and adjust fan speeds so that front fans run as fast as I can stand the noise of them. And lower rad fans so that temps stay at reasonable levels.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

This video is oriented to air cooled CPU. But key points remain. Best setup is to have close to neutral air pressure. That way you get best from both sides. Less dust than what negative would give, and more cooling performance than what positive has.

Personally I would go for 2x140mm at front and remove all HDD cages I wouldn't need. Then put rad as top exhaust and adjust fan speeds so that front fans run as fast as I can stand the noise of them. And lower rad fans so that temps stay at reasonable levels.

instead of the 2 140 mm fans at front, do you think i could leave the 200mm one there?

Just now, Jacob Canale said:

instead of the 2 140 mm fans at front, do you think i could leave the 200mm one there?

Sure. 2x140mm wpuld bring more air in while being as noisy. If you remove atleast one of HDD cages, I think you are fine. I have 200mm fan at front with 1 empty slot between drives. That brings enough air for my taste, I'm not so worried over normal operation temps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

What are your specs?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, Jacob Canale said:

Top h110i and bottom 140mm intake, 140mm for rear exhaust.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.