Get the nvidia beta driver for BF4 support!!

Snickerzz

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Imagine all nVidia cards die as soon as they load up BF4. Boom, half the playerbase missing.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Or it would become a case of classic EA, nVidia cards require additional DLC to play the game off minimum settings at 480p.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Just got it :)

Can't wait.  :D

2 more hours :D 

took 3 installs to get it right...bad luck  :(

wtf, why? :S did you check "perform a clean install"?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

2 more hours :D

wtf, why? :S did you check "perform a clean install"?

Drivers man...sometimes just happens, literally bad luck. first was a clean install, second was a clean install with manual folder deletes included because the Nvidia clean install isn't always so clean...third was a deletion of the devices themselves in the device manger and that one always works....its just my personal last resort. 

It's released at 1am PST...That's still 3 hrs away lol

It's released at 1am PST...That's still 3 hrs away lol

thats not what it says to me but its not letting me play, it showed up ready, i had to activate, then it said it failed try again, and now its saying its not ready >:CCC

post-5552-0-16121100-1380605196_thumb.pn

Cause its only 10:30pm right now haha...I told you its 1am PDT

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-beta-release-times

grrr stupid EA i stayed up to 1am for nothing >:C origin should say 3 hours based on my timezone, no BFs

grrr stupid EA i stayed up to 1am for nothing >:C origin should say 3 hours based on my timezone, no BFs

Most the time when they release stuff its always Pacific time bud..It was the same way with end game.. :)

Can't wait to see BF4 at 1440p 120hz!!!!!

Just load up BF3, and add an orange filter to the mix. BF4.

Snickerzz thanks so much for telling us to download the appropriate drivers for the BF4 beta.  Greatly appreciated !  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S