Sit-To-Stand desks

schnapps

Hello! I recently moved from a normal desk to a sit-to-stand desk, and I love it. I purchased a no-name one on Amazon, and it's been an alright experience

The only problem, however, is that it wobbles back and forth. I have the computer & a dual monitor arm on it, with one wide monitor and a normal one, but I didn't think this should be too much of a problem.

I looked at secret lab as well, but it's $800 -- a little bit out of my price range 馃槄 However, are there any recommendations of desks people have tried here that don't have these issues?

Tell me if I'm stupid, but preferably, I'd like to pay $300 or less. Thanks in advance!

Some desks let's you adjust the legs to counteract wobbles. Have you tried looking if you can do that?

Pretty much any desk could wobble because the floor itself can be uneven. That's why they often include a way to adjust them.聽

If that doesn't help, adding some paper below the "shorter" leg could help.聽

That is a fair bit of weight to have up high. To be both stable and adjustable, it's going to need to be substantial. More substantial than you are likely to find for $300.

I'd try moving the PC off the desk, that should make things less wobbly.