Orlando and video game "gun culture"

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

This is the worst. The worst. Do not blame games for the shooting.

a summer on, and the sand dunes weren't there. and so it goes. the same sea, roaring, mocks our impermanence. and so it goes....

Now, this is really funny.

Back in the 2000's it was people like Moviebob that spoke out against the cretinous bastards that claimed that video games resulted in gun violence, all the while Breitbart was siding with Jack Thompson and his ilk. 

Apperanly, both sides of the more recent ´PC´ - debate have full heartedly accepted the consequences of their respective ideology.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Posit any (incomplete) hypothesis as to the motivation of idiotfaceMcFuckhead-shooter and you're sure to get views.
I wish I could be shocked by the apparent human need to understand human actions in black and white simple terms... But nope.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Why is it that whenever someone commits a crime we go to extraordinary lengths to blame everything except the criminal? 

It's his religion. No wait, It's guns. No wait, it's video games. No wait... 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro