Looking for quiet / tiny CPU cooler for Xeons

So my new build (which is in my sig) is going to have dual Xeon E5-2670's and on Intel's website they're rated up to a 115W TDP and while I know that doesn't necessarily correlate to heat production I'd like to know if you guys have any recommendations for a good CPU cooler that's quiet, cools well, and is under 145mm's so it'll fit inside my 4U chassis. I've seen people use Hyper 212's on these CPU's but those were in cases that could support it.

Thanks.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Does the board use standard mounting? You could use one of Noctua's slimmer coolers https://www.amazon.com/Noctua-Premium-Quality-Sockets-NH-U9S/dp/B00TBHYYFK/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1466130999&sr=8-17&keywords=noctua They make slimmer ones, but this one will still fit

Although they may be out of budget :P 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

2 minutes ago, Octavialicious said:

Does the board use standard mounting? You could use one of Noctua's slimmer coolers https://www.amazon.com/Noctua-Premium-Cooler_-Cooling-NH-L9x65/dp/B00VB3Y89E/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1466130916&sr=8-7&keywords=noctua

Although they may be out of budget :P 

I was looking to spend sub 40 bucks, and yeah it's standard LGA 2011. Any idea how the Cooler Master Gemini II M4 might do?

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

13 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

I was looking to spend sub 40 bucks, and yeah it's standard LGA 2011. Any idea how the Cooler Master Gemini II M4 might do?

Use them in a bunch of client builds, how quiet is quiet to you? Definitely quieter than a stock cooler but no where near a noctua cooler

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

1 minute ago, Octavialicious said:

Use them in a bunch of client, how quiet is quiet to you? Definitely quieter than a stock cooler but no where near a noctua cooler

TBH it doesn't really matter, do they cool well?

what about the Cryorig C7?

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

3 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

what about the Cryorig C7?

I like how tiny it is, but it loses a lot of cooling potential by removing all those fins for the heatpipes, like if it was 20mm taller and had all those fins I'd def get it.

10 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

TBH it doesn't really matter, do they cool well?

Nothing spectacular, tbh you could get better cooling to noise for the same price too tbh

gimme a sec

3 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

I like how tiny it is, but it loses a lot of cooling potential by removing all those fins for the heatpipes, like if it was 20mm taller and had all those fins I'd def get it.

the H7 might barely fit, as it's exactly 145mm, but it's a bit expensive

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

3 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-GeminII-Silencio-RR-G5V2-20PK-R1/dp/B00UOIK3FU/ref=sr_1_29?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466131907&sr=1-29&keywords=cpu+cooler

Same kind of design, but the added bonus of the silencio fan (nothing to write home about, but better than like any stock fan pm)

2 minutes ago, Octavialicious said:

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-GeminII-Silencio-RR-G5V2-20PK-R1/dp/B00UOIK3FU/ref=sr_1_29?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466131907&sr=1-29&keywords=cpu+cooler

Same kind of design, but the added bonus of the silencio fan (nothing to write home about, but better than like any stock fan pm)

Thanks , probably gonna go with this.