200mm HSP Fan

I have been looking everywhere for a 200mm high static pressure fan (to use with a 200mm radiator), with no luck. Is this even possible? Should I go with a couple smaller fans instead? What are your opinions?

2 minutes ago, Jwalbrecht2000 said:

I have been looking everywhere for a 200mm high static pressure fan (to use with a 200mm radiator), with no luck. Is this even possible? Should I go with a couple smaller fans instead? What are your opinions?

I would say go for 120mm or 140mm fans they have more options but for 200mm fans there aren't that many choices, Bitfenix Spectra Pro makes a decent one another is a Coolermaster Megaflow.

There's only one type of 200+mm fans. And thats airflow. If you want something more, you need to go for industrial fans made for AC or stuff like that. With added modding and noise ofc.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

CM Mega Flow sucks and it's loud. 

The best high pressure large fan would probably be the 180mm Silverstone Air Pentrator 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

The Bitfenix Spectre Pro 200 mm has an SP rating of 1.26 mm H20, which is not quite 'radiator high' but is higher than many 'AF' type fans.