your worst investments

tehodox

okey i will start off with my ps4..

i bought it autumn 2015 and i played on it the first month. since then i have only used it 5-6 times for 15-30 min sessions.

i regret buying it. I bought it for playing bloodbourne which they only released for ps4.

Hey, I would be willing to buy a PS4 just for Bloodborne!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

7 minutes ago, Gale said:

And Uncharted 4. And playing 2K with my console pleb friends....

System: Thinkpad T460

Probably a walmart skateboard I got years and years ago because I was a little kid and didn't know the difference between a real board and a walmart one.

7 minutes ago, KingKeith55 said:

Probably a walmart skateboard I got years and years ago because I was a little kid and didn't know the difference between a real board and a walmart one.

okej haha, but luckly that couldnt have cost you that much. :) maybe as a kid ;D

2 minutes ago, tehodox said:

okej haha, but luckly that couldnt have cost you that much. :) maybe as a kid ;D

I should have added that I spent somewhere around like $50-70 on it because it said it was "pro gear" and "premium" and all that shit.

1 minute ago, KingKeith55 said:

I should have added that I spent $50 on it because it said it was "pro gear" and "premium" and all that shit.

haha its like when they tag a very bad keyboard with gaming. and then 12 yrs old buy it thinking its some kind of rocket-since keyboard 

21 minutes ago, Gale said:

yes so did i think too. but unfortunally i did, dident think it was worth it anymore

1 hour ago, tehodox said:

okey i will start off with my ps4..

i bought it autumn 2015 and i played on it the first month. since then i have only used it 5-6 times for 15-30 min sessions.

i regret buying it. I bought it for playing bloodbourne which they only released for ps4.

I made the same mistake. I got convinced to buy it for Destiny and we all know how much of a trainwreck that was. I mostly regret buying it at that time (and buying Destiny) because now it's available for cheaper.

CPU - Ryzen Threadripper 2950X | Motherboard - X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 14-13-13-21 | GPU - Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition | Case - Inwin 909 (Silver) | Storage - Samsung 950 Pro 500GB, Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Evo 500GB, HGST DeskStar 6TB, WD Black 2TB | PSU - Corsair AX1600i | Display - DELL ULTRASHARP U3415W |

my worst investment was trusting my mother to cook cup noodles.

Bad mistake...

11 minutes ago, josephaltareb said:

my worst investment was trusting my mother to cook cup noodles.

Bad mistake...

you get your mother to cook for you and out of everything ask for cup noodles? :P

1 minute ago, No said:

you get your mother to cook for you and out of everything ask for cup noodles? :P

yep, now i hired myself to do it.

Hard to pinpoint...

I think it was my last purchase, the Denon DCM-360 CD changer.

It's one heck of a player, but i already had an internal DVD that would do the job just fine, but no, i had to get the player with the "Alpha processor for superior sound quality".

It's great by the way, an improvement over the last CD changer i had (Yamaha CDC-755) , and i'm gonna to be using it a lot.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Oh, the Hoggar.

I had a base model black Peugeot Hoggar for a total of 5 months before getting tired of it.

I still don't know why the heck i bought a Hoggar, don't get me wrong, it was good for what it was, but it just doesn't suits me.

Sold for a slightly lower price than i had paid.

It had more equipment than my actual truck (1984 Chevy C10), but now my truck suits me.

It was just like the one on the picture, but black with tinted windows.

peugeot-hoggar-x-line-1.jpg

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

4 minutes ago, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

Oh, the Hoggar.

I had a base model black Peugeot Hoggar for a total of 5 months before getting tired of it.

I still don't know why the heck i bought a Hoggar, don't get me wrong, it was good for what it was, but it just doesn't suits me.

It had more equipment than my actual truck (1984 Chevy C10), but now my truck suits me.

peugeot-hoggar-x-line-1.jpg

Awww man you got an 84 C10 :( Wish I could get one of those.

14 minutes ago, TehStranger? said:

Awww man you got an 84 C10 :( Wish I could get one of those.

Yup, i got an 84, but there's a twist, mine is a brazilian model, so it has a 250 cubic inches Stovebolt Six engine and looks like this:

IMG_20151213_150105767.jpg

1 hour ago, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

Yup, i got an 84, but there's a twist, mine is a brazilian model, so it has a 250 cubic inches Stovebolt Six engine and looks like this:

IMG_20151213_150105767.jpg

Doesn't look too bad. Would actually look very good with a paint job and such.

6 hours ago, TehStranger? said:

Doesn't look too bad. Would actually look very good with a paint job and such.

It's undergoing complete top-to-frame restoration and will receive a shinier white paintjob when it gets back!

2009 Pontiac G6

"Oh, it's only $6000? That's below KBB, what a deal!"

One year and transmission later... changed my mind lol.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

9 hours ago, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

Oh, the Hoggar.

Oh god kill it with fire