Is it possible to replace the stock fan with a Corsair air series AF120 LED quiet edition

Go to solution Solved by ThatCarlosGuy,

The LED corsair fans should be fine, they have standardised screw holes so they'll fit on those brackets :)

I was wondering if it would be possible to replace the stock fan on the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler with a Corsair air series AF120 LED quiet edition 

CPU Cooler http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005O65JXI/?tag=pcpapi-20

Corsair fans http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-AF120-Quiet-High-Airflow/dp/B00F6S10KK/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1465074794&sr=1-3&keywords=corsair+air+series

yes

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The LED corsair fans should be fine, they have standardised screw holes so they'll fit on those brackets :)

EVE (My Gaming Build)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ Stock Speeds - Cooling: Phanteks TC-12DX - PSU: Corsair RM750 - GPU: MSI GTX 1070 - Storage: 1x 120gb Samsung 830 Evo SSD (OS Drive) | 1x 120gb Hyperx 3k SSD (Audio Editing) | 1x 480gb Sandisk Ultra II SSD (Games) | 1x 1TB Hard Drive (Mass Storage) - Case: NZXT Phantom 530 - Misc: NZXT Hue RGB LED and controller

thats why tower coolers are so amazing: anything that can break on them is compatible and replacable with stock parts you can buy anywhere, and from any brand.

(and if you claim the brackets can break you need a better cooler)

and honestly... even if it "wasnt" replacable, you're only limited by your creativity:

85ead07bb7.jpg

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

thats why tower coolers are so amazing: anything that can break on them is compatible and replacable with stock parts you can buy anywhere, and from any brand.

(and if you claim the brackets can break you need a better cooler)

and honestly... even if it "wasnt" replacable, you're only limited by your creativity:

85ead07bb7.jpg

Sweet