New Pc Build for 2016+

Veltn

Thank you for the advice TriFlix

1 minute ago, Veltn said:

Life is Life i suppose but i just hope of actually getting the graphic cards before it sells out

It shouldn't be to bad to get one. You may just not get it with the first batch that are sent over. You could always try the ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX if it looks as good to you as it does to me. (I like the look of the EVGA cards ad well ^^) It has a slightly higher base clock speed, this may not translate into higher custom overclocking, but then again, having a good card is a lottery anyways :P

14 minutes ago, Matias_Chambers said:

I'll like to ask a question would the be quiet fan be harder to install over the coolmaster hyper evo and how much more better is the performance also i dont really care if my computer makes some noise so i can bear losing some silence if it means a better price for me

You dont need thermal compound the hyper 212 evo comes with some pretty good compound.

1 minute ago, Veltn said:

Its a good build Matias but it kinda puts me past my limit at the moment and i dont really have much knowledge of water coolers so im kinda more preferred more air cooling thats what i went with the corsair 780t case cause i heard it had good air flow

4 minutes ago, Veltn said:

I'll like to ask a question would the be quiet fan be harder to install over the coolmaster hyper evo and how much more better is the performance also i dont really care if my computer makes some noise so i can bear losing some silence if it means a better price for me

Well it will be a bit quieter and also be suitable for overclocking which I recommend if you are getting an overclockable CPU. The Hyper 212 EVO will be good for a LITTLE overclocking. 

2 minutes ago, jeonjaeng said:

You dont need thermal compound the hyper 212 evo comes with some pretty good compound.

it does i didnt know that , that goes to show even if you research for awhile you dont get every little detail

2 minutes ago, Anonumus said:

How many games do you have even?

currently on steam hmm 100 and some of the good ones i do plan to buy more later on but most of those 100 steam games are junk games i got with humble bundle when i was getting that one or 2 good games that come with it

Oh.. But can't you just remove the rubbish games from steam? Its a new feature

I Also play alot of mmorpgs here and there

6 minutes ago, Veltn said:

it does i didnt know that , that goes to show even if you research for awhile you dont get every little detail

Yeah i have gotten a few of them for builds :)

1 minute ago, jeonjaeng said:

Yeah i have gotten a few of them for builds :)

Guess i wouldnt know much of that due to this being my 2nd build my first build looks bad due to lack of good cable management i hope i due better this time, i also only ever use stock equipment

10 minutes ago, jeonjaeng said:

To add to that arctic silver 5 needs to go through a curing process to work

1 minute ago, Anonumus said:

To add to that arctic silver 5 needs to go through a curing process to work

it does?

I have one question is there much difference with a ram card with 3000 compare to on with 2133

On 6/3/2016 at 6:01 PM, Veltn said:

I have one question is there much difference with a ram card with 3000 compare to on with 2133

Not much. Watch linus' video on how ram speeds matter.

On 6/3/2016 at 5:45 PM, Veltn said:

it does?

If you want good compound that does not need to cure,go with Arctic MX-4. It's non-conductive too.