Windows 10 ISO? - Key in BIOS help

Kaws

Hey guys, I need to reformat and reinstall Windows 10. I have bought a thinkpad Helix 2 tablet, however, even though I have tried to refresh in the Windows 10 recovery, there's still been some issues. Since the seller has deleted the recovery partition I cannot go back to the default state.

So I like to download Windows 10, however, where can I download the 64 bit version from.

Finally the key is no where on the tablet, so I guess its in the BIOS. So how do I go about getting that key and would reinstalling Windows would it recognise the key in the BIOS?

if its in the bios, it should pick it up automatically when youre installing windows? I havent done a reinstall on a machine with the key embedded with windows 10 but my previous experience with embedded keys was always just to reinstall the correct product (home, pro) and then it grabbed the key on its own for activation.

Cheers where do I get the Windows 10 iso from please?.

4 minutes ago, Kaws said:

directly from microsofts website. google windows 10 ISO (will be one of the first 1-3 links) or windows 10 installation media to create a bootable USB.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

3 minutes ago, Kaws said:

Its on the Microsoft website.  Freely available for download (ie: no TechNet/MSDN membership required).

You can get the ISO file here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

(Click on "Download tool now" button).

When you run the setup, pick the option that it is for a different PC, and insert your USB Flash drive or disk, and you are off. The setup will download Windows 10 ISO, and prepare your disk or USB flash drive.

The product key of your system is stored in the UEFI chip. In the setup, if you are asked to enter your product key, click on "I don't have one" link on the dialog box, and the setup will resume. Once Windows 10 is fully installed, you install your drivers, update all the Apps, and check for Windows Updates, by that time Windows 10 should be fully activated.

Just finished installing however it won't activate at ask.  Please help