Feenix Aria Headset (Pre-Roll Landing Page)

aria2.jpg

Check out the Feenix Aria Gaming Headset Here! Link: http://bit.ly/23s8UcL

Specifications (From Website):

• Hi-Fi Headset
  • Ear cup material: Japanese pine wood
  • Connection options included-
    • 3.5mm stereo jack
    • 6.3mm stereo jack
    • USB adaptor
  • Cable type: braided & detachable
  • Cable length: 2 metres
  • Mic: uni-directional cardioid clip
  • Driver unit: 50mm
  • Impedance: 64 ohm
  • Sensitivity: 101dB
  • Frequency Response: 10Hz~26KHz
  • Weight: 370g
  • Gold plated USB adaptor included
  • Ear cushion: memory foam protein leather
  • Independent input jacks for left and right drivers

Get it now for $249 $219 USD.

What are your thoughts on the Aria? Let us know. :)

I remember UnboxTherapy's review of Feenix's stuff back in like 2014 :P

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I think it was @KaminKevCrew that had a really bad experience with them

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You know... I freaking love their design, love the wood-styled earcups, love the logo, and love the metal frame. It solidly LOOKS like a premium product. Aesthetically its one of my favorite headsets on the market, straight up.

I've yet to try out a pair for myself, but I've been working over a team mate who's got a pair to let me give em a try. Gonna run a little headset-swap swap, my k7xx for his aria for a week or so.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

16 hours ago, spwath said:

I think it was @KaminKevCrew that had a really bad experience with them

Really? Let me know what happened with them. @KaminKevCrew

@Atmos I haven't had a ton of experience with the Aria, so let me know how that goes.

I do however have both the Autore keyboard and Nascita mouse at home. The mouse is a little large for my hands, but Feenix will soon be releasing their "Vitesse" mouse, which should fix that issue.

As for the keyboard, as long as you don't require back-lit LED's and like Cherry MX Browns, it's solid. :)

1 hour ago, CPotter said:

Really? Let me know what happened with them. @KaminKevCrew

@Atmos I haven't had a ton of experience with the Aria, so let me know how that goes.

I do however have both the Autore keyboard and Nascita mouse at home. The mouse is a little large for my hands, but Feenix will soon be releasing their "Vitesse" mouse, which should fix that issue.

As for the keyboard, as long as you don't require back-lit LED's and like Cherry MX Browns, it's solid. :)

He doesnt seem to have been on within the past 10 days, but from what i remember, he bought it a while ago, and he ended up never receiving the product or a refund, even after contacting them.

Hopefully he Will come back on and explain it better.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/31/2016 at 11:19 AM, spwath said:

He doesnt seem to have been on within the past 10 days, but from what i remember, he bought it a while ago, and he ended up never receiving the product or a refund, even after contacting them.

Hopefully he Will come back on and explain it better.

haha, I'm back! xD

anyway, I pre ordered these when they were "coming soon" (this was like 4-5 years ago). I pre ordered them in January of 2014(?)(I was either halfway through Junior or Senior year in high school) and once june or so rolled around, I got tired of waiting for them to even get produced, so I emailed in to cancel my order for them. They were happy to oblige me and cancelled my order. They also told me that I should wait a couple of weeks for my refund to be processed, and I never got a refund. I've tried contacting them a couple of times since then, to no avail. This is despite my being an otherwise happy customer (bought the nascita and their mousepad, I forget what it's called). Anyway, I've since sold my feenix gear because of that. Honestly, if they'd have actually sent the headphones, or the refund, I likely would have bought their keyboard. (Also, I was really looking forward to the feenix California, but that seems to have been removed from their product page, last I checked.)

So yeah, I don't have a very high opinion of feenix, personally.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)