Is this temprature good?

I've been having issues with my Kraken x61, like bios error, rattling noise when the pump speed below 2500 etc... I did a strees test for my CPU and my temperature went upp to 60-63 C with 75% fans speed, is this safe? Has anyone got lower temprature than this, if so what CPU and cooler are you using? Should i RMA my Kraken X61?

temp1.png

The temps are safe, but if there's rattling or grinding from the pump you should RMA it yes.

Those chips that get to around 90C and still be safe, so there is nothing wrong in terms of temps.

As for noise, take out the cooler and check for damage. If you cant find any, move it around a few times, it might be just air trapped in the pump.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.

3 minutes ago, MentalBlank said:

I've been having issues with my Kraken x61, like bios error, rattling noise when the pump speed below 2500 etc... I did a strees test for my CPU and my temperature went upp to 60-63 C with 75% fans speed, is this safe? Has anyone got lower temprature than this, if so what CPU and cooler are you using? Should i RMA my Kraken X61?

temp1.png

Im running a (regretable purchase of a ) corsair h55 and under load my CPU stays under 40 with fans at about 65%

Maybe RMA time.

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

Just now, Hunched said:

The temps are fine, but if there's rattling or grinding from the pump you should RMA it yes.

Well a lot of people confuse the sound of air through the impeller with rattling... And I also noticed lower pump noise at 100% pump speed when I was still using my x61 so it seems normal all the way around.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

16 hours ago, OddsCrazyStuff said:

Those chips that get to around 90C and still be safe, so there is nothing wrong in terms of temps.

As for noise, take out the cooler and check for damage. If you cant find any, move it around a few times, it might be just air trapped in the pump.

The rattling noise comes from the pump only when the pump RPM below 2500, so i'm forced to set it to 3000RPM to avoid the noise.

16 hours ago, another random person said:

Im running a (regretable purchase of a ) corsair h55 and under load my CPU stays under 40 with fans at about 65%

Maybe RMA time.

I build this PC 2 days ago. But i may return this pump, which one should i buy then?

16 hours ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

Well a lot of people confuse the sound of air through the impeller with rattling... And I also noticed lower pump noise at 100% pump speed when I was still using my x61 so it seems normal all the way around.

Would recommend me to RMA this cooler? Or should i keep it?

1 minute ago, MentalBlank said:

Would recommend me to RMA this cooler? Or should i keep it?

Personally I wouldn't. You can try to bleed the air out of the pump to help with that.

But honestly I'd set the speed to max anyways.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

2 hours ago, MentalBlank said:

temp1.png

Is your cpu over clocked?

17 minutes ago, MIXFUSED said:

Is your cpu over clocked?

You can see it at max 3.85GHz which is not overclocked. This is the intel 5 Skylake K version

10 hours ago, MentalBlank said:

I build this PC 2 days ago. But i may return this pump, which one should i buy then?

Gives it a few days then, might be just air trapped in the pump.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.

12 hours ago, MentalBlank said:

You can see it at max 3.85GHz which is not overclocked. This is the intel 5 Skylake K version

okay sorry didn't see when I posted the reply.

NZXT company is cool.

Best RMA experience ever!

So if it's rattling, you can always RMA it. But if you put pump on 100%, it should be silent.

With Kraken X31 and i7 4790 I was getting 70°C with stress testing it. Custom water loop changed it to be under 50°C at all times :3 

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

1 hour ago, Simon771 said:

NZXT company is cool.

Best RMA experience ever!

So if it's rattling, you can always RMA it. But if you put pump on 100%, it should be silent.

With Kraken X31 and i7 4790 I was getting 70°C with stress testing it. Custom water loop changed it to be under 50°C at all times :3 

So my i5 6600k 3.5GHz, turbo 3.9GHz (64 C) when at full load is safe? I mean i expected lower temprature with the X61 but i feel like it doesn't do it's job, also the room temprature is low and i have 4 fans in the chassi total of 6 with the radiator. The temprature should be at least 45c... Anyway i'm going to send this cooler back and get Corsair H110i GTX.

45 minutes ago, MentalBlank said:

So my i5 6600k 3.5GHz, turbo 3.9GHz (64 C) when at full load is safe? I mean i expected lower temprature with the X61 but i feel like it doesn't do it's job, also the room temprature is low and i have 4 fans in the chassi total of 6 with the radiator. The temprature should be at least 45c... Anyway i'm going to send this cooler back and get Corsair H110i GTX.

Well I also expected lower temps with my Kraken X31, but it seems it just can't deliver it.

I don't think any AIO liquid cooler will get you under 45°C.

I have custom liquid cooling for 300€ and I get to about 50°C when at 100% load with Intel tuning stress test.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

3 hours ago, airdeano said:

what app did you use for this stress test?

Prime95

3 hours ago, airdeano said:

what app did you use for this stress test?

It's just the cooler that i got is really bad, hell even the CAM software was shit and when ever i try to run it this shows up. I had to finish my ranked game with over 60 C temprature because the fans were at 25% speed.

sd.png