The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Edgy Edition

PurpleDido

Samsung is releasing a new limited edition Samsung Galaxy Edge S7 known as the injustice edition, but we all know what it really is

God damn

why even try to hide your intentions, samsung, you batman whore?

god this phone is sexy

Samsung unveils amazing Galaxy S7 edge Injustice Edition for all of the Batman fans out ther

The Galaxy S7 edge Injustice Edition is completely black, save for gold accents and a sweet Batman logo on the back.

Samsung says to expect the Injustice Edition to launch in June in select territories, but doesn't name a price or just how exclusive it will be. All we know at this point is that China, Singapore, Korea, Latin America and Russia are slated to get it in some capacity.

If this shit doesn't come to NA I'm going to flip my shit

I want this phone more than anything

Spoiler

Samsung can steel fist me if I can get this phone

All I know is that I want it and I'll do anything to get it

If this belongs to a different sub-forum feel free to move it, I just know this sub-forum the best

Anyways

I'm more excited than you'll ever know

What do you guys think?

Sources:

https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-and-warner-bros-interactive-entertainment-join-forces-to-celebrate-the-third-anniversary-of-injustice-gods-among-us-with-limited-release-of-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-injustice-edition

http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/events/injustice/

http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-unveils-amazing-galaxy-s7-edge-injustice-edition-batman-fans

Samsung-Galaxy-S7-edge-Injustice-Edition-KV_1.jpg

Samsung-Galaxy-S7-edge-Injustice-Edition_01.jpg

Samsung-Galaxy-S7-edge-Injustice-Edition_04.jpg

You do not want it to come to the US because carrier branding will kill it. Just imagine the dumb check mark on it, it totally ruins it. 

1 hour ago, kurahk7 said:

You do not want it to come to the US because carrier branding will kill it. Just imagine the dumb check mark on it, it totally ruins it. 

I don't imagine they will be selling it by brand, but just from the samsung store. At least I hope they do. I don't feel like paying a premium just for because they won't sell branded versions.

1 hour ago, PurpleDido said:

I don't imagine they will be selling it by brand, but just from the samsung store. At least I hope they do. I don't feel like paying a premium just for because they won't sell branded versions.

There's no way of buying an S7 straight from Samsung in the US, you have to buy it from a carrier with a tramp stamp on it. 

14 minutes ago, kurahk7 said:

There's no way of buying an S7 straight from Samsung in the US, you have to buy it from a carrier with a tramp stamp on it. 

Correction, Best Buy sells it without all the carrier bullshit

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=Samsung+-+Galaxy+S7+32GB+%28Unlocked%29&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

8 minutes ago, Lurick said:

and none of those work with the US's largest network.

1 hour ago, Lurick said:

Idk if I'm willing to switch carriers just to get rid of the tramp stamp

1 hour ago, kurahk7 said:

you could always buy an aftermarket back panel/button

Just now, PurpleDido said:

Idk if I'm willing to switch carriers just to get rid of the tramp stamp

Yah, the T-Mobile one is actually pretty low key. I got that from a work buddy and then jumped to Ting with it.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

It's so edgy I cut my self.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

10 hours ago, kurahk7 said:

The new Verizon logo's check mark is a lot less obnoxious then before. 

And some of those can be wiped away from rubbing alcohol. Hopefully it's not etched under the glass. 

something about the design reminds me of the blackberry priv, not a huge fan of the bubbled out look on the sides.

Spoiler

img_3196.jpg

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

16 minutes ago, MonkeyFace said:

The new Verizon logo's check mark is a lot less obnoxious then before. 

And some of those can be wiped away from rubbing alcohol. Hopefully it's not etched under the glass. 

But not having it at all is better.  

15 hours ago, PurpleDido said:

Not really feeling it tbh. I very much dislike gold.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Shit! i've been reading injustice gods among us & it's the final year & last edition they killed off..

Spoiler

Alfred , only a couple of books left for the conclusion, if this is a sign of things to come & too much hype around comic & batsy,  maybe they're planning to kill him off & this is kinda it ,

Goddamnt! Story Spoiled? :(

Details separate people.