ok then that should be all

Is the FX6300 gud for gaming

2 minutes ago, Runelight said:

Is the FX6300 gud for gaming

yes its good for gaming, its ovbious when a company names it fx

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

2 hours ago, Runelight said:

Is that gud

Can be better. It's hard to stick to Intel when doing a budget build, but here is an example of a $500 build that I'd give a 10/10.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 845 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($58.98 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-HD2 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($56.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory  ($53.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.49 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 380 4GB NITRO Dual-X OC Video Card  ($194.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($52.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $500.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-25 08:57 EDT-0400

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

4 hours ago, don_svetlio said:

That board is crappy

that board is more then adequate.

4 hours ago, Runelight said:

Also main use is Gaming and watching YouTube than editing

FX 6350 will do a decent job at that. The 6350 also comes with a very good stock cooler. A stock Fx 6350 is about equal to a i3 6100 in multi thread performance, and slower in single thread performance. However the FX is unlocked. and with the right board, it is not hard to reach 4.5 to 4.7GHz. However, given the temperatures in India, i would reccomend a lower overclock, which will result in lower performance.

The best solution is a i5 6500. That will be better then a FX 6350, even when FX is overclocked to 4.7GHz.

Due to high temperatures during summer in India, you should make absolutely sure that your powersupply is rated to operate at 50 degrees Celcius. Corsair CX and some other cheaper powersupplies are only rated for 30 Celcius. And if operated above such ambient temperatures, the powersupply can actually overheat and fail. If the PSU fails, it can kill your entire PC.

For Graphics card i suggest a GTX 960 or GTX 970. Unless AMD is cheaper. I know that Nvidia are usually MUCH cheaper then AMD in India for some unknown reason.

7 minutes ago, Prysin said:

that board is more then adequate.

FX 6350 will do a decent job at that. The 6350 also comes with a very good stock cooler. A stock Fx 6350 is about equal to a i3 6100 in multi thread performance, and slower in single thread performance. However the FX is unlocked. and with the right board, it is not hard to reach 4.5 to 4.7GHz. However, given the temperatures in India, i would reccomend a lower overclock, which will result in lower performance.

The best solution is a i5 6500. That will be better then a FX 6350, even when FX is overclocked to 4.7GHz.

Due to high temperatures during summer in India, you should make absolutely sure that your powersupply is rated to operate at 50 degrees Celcius. Corsair CX and some other cheaper powersupplies are only rated for 30 Celcius. And if operated above such ambient temperatures, the powersupply can actually overheat and fail. If the PSU fails, it can kill your entire PC.

For Graphics card i suggest a GTX 960 or GTX 970. Unless AMD is cheaper. I know that Nvidia are usually MUCH cheaper then AMD in India for some unknown reason.

Well even if I wanted to buy a core i5 , I couldnt because I dont have enough money for an  i5 or i7 . Also I dont think that I need a good power supply because my room is air conditioned at below 28 degrees also I am opting for a FX 6300 and a XFX TS 650 W power supply .

Also I have decided to go with nvidia GTX 750Ti and for ur info in India NVIDIA is much expensive than AMD .