Opencandy, Dangerous or not? Possible from magic disc iso?

Go to solution Solved by Oradian,

I figured out where I got Open candy from... it was from real player

Optional reading:

A few days ago, I encountered an adware by Open candy detected by Malware bytes.. I decided to do a reformat because it was about time I cleaned out my computer. I also did a some researching and how you can get it through the new versions of utorrent (3.0.0 and above). I decided not to put it on my main computer and all was well. I installed my essential programs and did another scan just to make sure. All worked well.

(Steam, origin, games, flash, reader, afterburner, realplayer, vlc, chrome, firefox, teamspeak, skype, display fusion, MSE, corsair drivers, razer surround. and other drivers)

A few days later, I installed magic disc iso because I had an office 2007 ISO. I installed that fine. A few days after, I decided to do another scan. I realized that there were 2 open candy on my computer. I highly doubt it would be the 2007 and I have been using magic disc iso for a while now.

In the end, I still hate having Open candy on my computer.

Important reading:

Thoughts on magic disc iso and I was wondering if anyone else have encounter problems with magic disc iso containing adware.

Thoughts on Open candy

Wondering if anyone knows any trustworthy and reliable and good ISO mounting program

Magic Iso is very reliable. Did you download with something like a third-pary installer where they make you download "toolbars" and other crap

daemon tools is what i use i use to use power iso which i had no problems with but just moved to daemon tools as it has alot more features and is just better imo

I got magic disc iso from their website. IDK if it was them that gave me opencandy but I am just seeing if anyone else have had this adware

I figured out where I got Open candy from... it was from real player