Wondering what your setup will look like?

Matrix13

I can make a model of your setup, and of course it won't be perfect but give you a idea. Just tell me your items and devices and desk and include the way you want it arranged. I can sent it to you via email on this forum (I prefer to send it on this forum for safety issues). So if your wondering want your dream, or future setup will look like I can make a quick and pleasing model. P.S there is a example image of my setup.

MY New capture.PNG

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

Motherboard- Asus M5A97 plus

Ram- Hyper X Fury 8gb 1866

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Case- NZXT s340 Black/Blue

i dont think photoshopping a bunch of images together is a "model"

this is what a "model" is

large.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

I know. I just want to make quick models that don't take long.

I said that it wasn't going to be perfect ;)

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

If you can find premade models for all the parts feel free to pm me and I will add them to a big model.

Otherwise hope your wallet is full.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

2 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

If you can find premade models for all the parts feel free to pm me and I will add them to a big model.

Otherwise hope your wallet is full.

sketchup 3d warehouse ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

sketchup 3d warehouse ;)

It is quite lacking. Besides that is the prosumer software. Im talking software that costs $10g here..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

It is quite lacking. Besides that is the prosumer software. Im talking software that costs $10g here..

well even architecture firms use Sketchup to make models to show to clients

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just now, spwath said:

Sketchup is more rough draft software but definitely useful.

Sketchup is more rough draft software but definitely useful.

I personaly hate it, so hard to do presice measurements/grid snapping and such compared to something like Rhino

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1 minute ago, spwath said:

Please don't take this forum as a argument i am just trying to help people.

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Just now, spwath said:

I personaly hate it, so hard to do presice measurements/grid snapping and such compared to something like Rhino

Rhino <3

1 minute ago, Matrix13 said:

Wasnt really an argument, just poining out facts.

And im not really sure if anyone would want one of your "models"

Rhino <3

Yeah, we have it at my school, so its nice to use it there. But costs $$ so...

2 minutes ago, spwath said:

I (well other people in the household I just use it occasionally) use the software to make money so it is a non issue. The plugins are where it starts to get really expensive.

1 minute ago, spwath said:

And if anyone wants your facts. 

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

1 minute ago, Matrix13 said:

And if anyone wants your facts. 

OK, im not going to get in an argument, so I will leave after this post.

It is important to correct people, otherwise somone else reading the thread will me missinformed, and spread that missinformation. Not as important in this case, but my point still stands.

And I did not mean to be rude to you, my post came out more rude than I meant it to sound, its hard with just text.

15 hours ago, Matrix13 said:

I'm not sure if you find anyone who needs rough sketches they can do with GIMP or even Paint. Or by printing and laying pics to table. I mean many people have done imaginary shopping for ages using their memories of how setup looks now and if things they see in stores would fit there or not.

When I opened this thread I thought it was another iteration of our megathread:

Or that you would have some nice rendering like what @Enderman posted (yeah, my tagging isn't working again). But thats really poor quality and really doesn't give any realistic image of that setup actually looks like. Not dissing your skills, but I would need more in scale and in perspective sketch to go for if I would need assistance. Like if you are going to do this kind of thing. Pick angle (isometric, front, top, side etc.) and do exact realization from that angle with correct scale.

From your example pic I take that monitor is supposed to be ultrawide and maybe curved. In that scale, mouse, mousepad and keyboard are too big. Headset with stand is actually close to correct scale with other peripherals, making it tad too big when scaling with monitor.

I've taken art classes when I was in elementary and high school. Scale when drawing real models is one thing they keep punding to your head. Which is one reason I want everything I ever sketch to be exact or close to real scale. And which is why your sketch looks so amateurish.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv