Need Help with an Extremely Weird Ping/Packet Loss Error

One day I decided I wanted to play BF4, I got into a game with decent ping and then I started to rubberband. After about 10 seconds I got kicked. This happened with every match I went into. I made a post to the battlefield forums and got some advice there. Other multiplayer games I tried have the same error. After updating different programs and power cycling my router the problem still remained. Here's a link to the battlefield forum post so you guys can see everything I've tried: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/BF4-Weird-Rubber-Banding-Glitch/m-p/5340086#M209132

After more research I thought the problem might be packet loss. I pinged my router through the cmd and after the test in the statistics it informed me of my packet lost stat, which was 0%. I've checked SpeedTest and my download speed is normal and I still get the error. I also tried pingtest but the packet loss measure won't work for me. It says I need to install Java which I have. I am on wifi using a Linksys' adapter (SN: JNW10J718551). I've been having quite a few problems with my computer lately but I'm not sure if they're all related.  Another problem I've been having is after putting the computer to sleep a couple times new chrome tabs just stop working until I restart the computer. Edge works fine but I'm more partial to chrome. As well after logging into my computer sometimes a message saying "Failed to connect to a Windows service" will pop up. I'm really stumped here, hoping you guys could help!

I see you ran SpeedTest but did you try http://www.pingtest.net/

That will let you know if you have loss going from the modem/router out to the rest of the internet. Let us know your results and might be a good idea to run it to a couple different servers.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

I see you ran SpeedTest but did you try http://www.pingtest.net/

That will let you know if you have loss going from the modem/router out to the rest of the internet. Let us know your results and might be a good idea to run it to a couple different servers.

I forgot to mention I did try pingtest but the packet loss measurer won't work. It says I need to install Java even though I have it installed.

1 minute ago, Joider said:

I forgot to mention I did try pingtest but the packet loss measurer won't work. It says I need to install Java even though I have it installed.

Yah, it's weird sometimes like that where it will remember your choice if you accidentally clicked to not allow it or your security settings are high. Maybe try a different browser just incase?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Yah, it's weird sometimes like that where it will remember your choice if you accidentally clicked to not allow it or your security settings are high. Maybe try a different browser just incase?

I've tried it on Chrome and Edge with the same result unfortunately. I can't find much online about the issue either...

Have you tried to run the Windows 10 Refresh to reinstall Windows but not impact your other files?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 hours ago, Lurick said:

Have you tried to run the Windows 10 Refresh to reinstall Windows but not impact your other files?

Could that potentially fix my problem? I have not tried that. How would I go about it?

Just now, Joider said:

Could that potentially fix my problem? I have not tried that. How would I go about it?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 from 8/8.1 and didn't do a fresh install it could fix the issue. Open the Start Menu, type in Refresh, click on "Reset this PC" and then the top option will reinstall windows but just make sure you choose the option that follows to keep your files.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

7 minutes ago, Lurick said:

If you upgraded to Windows 10 from 8/8.1 and didn't do a fresh install it could fix the issue. Open the Start Menu, type in Refresh, click on "Reset this PC" and then the top option will reinstall windows but just make sure you choose the option that follows to keep your files.

Only problem is every single game/tool on my computer will be removed since it's considered an app, not a file. This isn't a huge problem but I'm worried about reinstalling everything and then have problem persists. My OS is on an SSD and my games are on my HDD. I saw some things online about how you can reset it in a way so that only the SSD files get removed and the HDD files remain the same but I couldn't find a clear answer how.