Infinite warfare finally reaches 2 million dislikes, your thoughts?

asim1999

Don't care. I'll play what I want, when I want, on whatever platform I want. 

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

Ever since BO2 Call of Duty has been leaning toward the future. After alot horrid games, i think that even Activision would be sick of it, but i guess not. I bet that Infinity Ward (Correct?) is gonna find a way to screw up COD 4 remastered. If they dont, then ill purchase it. Infinite Warfare, dont even get me started, i dont want to see Mr. Call of Halo: Infinite Battlefront sell more then Battlefield 1.

13 hours ago, Awsomethesecond said:

Ever since BO2 Call of Duty has been leaning toward the future. After alot horrid games, i think that even Activision would be sick of it, but i guess not. I bet that Infinity Ward (Correct?) is gonna find a way to screw up COD 4 remastered. If they dont, then ill purchase it. Infinite Warfare, dont even get me started, i dont want to see Mr. Call of Halo: Infinite Battlefront sell more then Battlefield 1.

Since black ops 3 didn't sell well as AW and ghosts, AW didn't sell as much as ghosts either and vice versa.....It won't be surprising for me to see infinite warfare follow that trend too and it probably won't reach as much sales as battlefield 1 and it shouldn't IMO 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

22 hours ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

I put my money on the fact that it won't be selling as good as black ops 3 and so on 

For a sense of scale, Advanced Warfare sales were below even the mediocre sales of Ghosts, and it was still the best-selling game of 2014. Black Ops 3 sales were apparently even marginally below that, and it was the best-selling game of 2015.

My point was that Activision execs are not crying themselves to sleep over their Youtube dislikes. Infinite Warfare may already be profitable from the pre-order volume alone. They know most of those disliking the video are either people who wouldn't buy it anyway, or who will buy it anyway. They know there aren't many genuine fans of a CoD game who would actually refuse to buy a new CoD game, so there isn't much risk of a lost sale.

On 5/17/2016 at 8:46 AM, typographie said:

For a sense of scale, Advanced Warfare sales were below even the mediocre sales of Ghosts, and it was still the best-selling game of 2014. Black Ops 3 sales were apparently even marginally below that, and it was the best-selling game of 2015.

My point was that Activision execs are not crying themselves to sleep over their Youtube dislikes. Infinite Warfare may already be profitable from the pre-order volume alone. They know most of those disliking the video are either people who wouldn't buy it anyway, or who will buy it anyway. They know there aren't many genuine fans of a CoD game who would actually refuse to buy a new CoD game, so there isn't much risk of a lost sale.

Wow interesting to know....So no other game has surpassed the sales that AW and b03 made?

I doubt activision could care less about what the gamers think, like alot of video game companies out there, and release it anyway..Because they are probably going to get profits from it regardless like you said 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

55 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Wow interesting to know....So no other game has surpassed the sales that AW and b03 made?

No other game surpassed them within their respective release years, no. But by the standards of Call of Duty, they were modest successes. I think the heavy-hitters were Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops (1).