L

Pc Specs

CPU: I7 6700k 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4  Cpu Cooler: Corsair H100i v2  Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB/Hitachi Deskstar 3TB  Graphics Card: GTX 1080 Founders Edition Case: Corsair 750D Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Keyboard: Corsair k70 Mouse: rival 300 

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

I'd get 8x2 so you can up grade easier in the future if you need to

2x8 you mean?

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

I'd get 8x2 so you can up grade easier in the future if you need to

I don't want to upgrade I want to know wich is faster _-_ 

Pc Specs

CPU: I7 6700k 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4  Cpu Cooler: Corsair H100i v2  Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB/Hitachi Deskstar 3TB  Graphics Card: GTX 1080 Founders Edition Case: Corsair 750D Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Keyboard: Corsair k70 Mouse: rival 300 

2 minutes ago, will2135 said:

ok lets say I am getting ram which would be faster?

4x4 = 16gb 

or 

2x8 = 16gb

I think the 4x4 would be faster because the load would get split out but I don't really know. if you know let me know.

Depends if going X99 or Z170.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

no difference

4x4 looks better

2x8 is easier to upgrade

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, will2135 said:

I don't want to upgrade I want to know wich is faster _-_ 

TECHNICALLY 4x4 Quad channel is faster, but the difference is so small it is completely insignificant. I recommend 2x8 for upgradability and sell-ability. 

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Just now, Enderman said:

no difference

4x4 looks better

2x8 is easier to upgrade

Thanks i am goign to get the 4x4 thanks!!!

Pc Specs

1 minute ago, Stardar1 said:

TECHNICALLY 4x4 Quad channel is faster, but the difference is so small it is completely insignificant. I recommend 2x8 for upgradability and sell-ability. 

Thanks!

Pc Specs

on paper two dual channels or one quad channel would be faster, but the difference for consumer is negligible. With 2x8GB you can upgrade to 32GB easier (by just adding another 2x8GB kit)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 minutes ago, will2135 said:

Thanks i am goign to get the 4x4 thanks!!!

I fell like you already made up your mind on what you wanted to get and just asked to make you feel good about the descion

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

I fell like you already made up your mind on what you wanted to get and just asked to make you feel good about the descion

Advice is what you seek when you already know the answer.

I know it's a quote, dunno from who, but it's a quote.

3 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

What do you mean? i needed help lamfo why are you so mad about me asking a question?  In my question I said wich is faster not fucking wich is better to upgrade 

Pc Specs

1 minute ago, will2135 said:

What do you mean? i needed help lamfo why are you so mad about me asking a question?  In my question I said wich is faster not fucking wich is better to upgrade 

Right...time for you to go buy some RAM buddy

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

what do you mean>

Pc Specs

24 minutes ago, will2135 said:

Looks like you are the mad one