Corsair K70 Keboard mute button help

After updating to windows 10 the mute button appeared not to work until recently when I used the line-in jack and discovered that the mute button was only working for that jack. Is there a way to reassign what jack the button works with or some other alternative? I'm using an Audioengine D1 external DAC btw.

CPU: Core i7 4770K @ 3.5GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-EXPERT RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 1600 MHz GPU(s): EVGA GTX 980 Classified SLI Case: Coolermaster HAF X Storage: Samsung 256 GB 840 Pro, 2x2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x4TB WD Green PSU: Corsair AX860 860W Display: LG 31MU97-B 4K(4096x2160) and Dell S2716DG 27in 2K 1440p 144hz, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Blue switches Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chroma and Death Adder Chroma Sound:Audioengine D1 Dac and Sennheiser HD650 Operating System: Win 10 Pro

18 minutes ago, W-L said:

Please refrain from making multiple posts in different sections

-Topics Merged-

Wonderful now only one section can see the post. You're so helpful Mod.<3 You could have at least put it in the section that is more likely to help.

CPU: Core i7 4770K @ 3.5GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-EXPERT RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 1600 MHz GPU(s): EVGA GTX 980 Classified SLI Case: Coolermaster HAF X Storage: Samsung 256 GB 840 Pro, 2x2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x4TB WD Green PSU: Corsair AX860 860W Display: LG 31MU97-B 4K(4096x2160) and Dell S2716DG 27in 2K 1440p 144hz, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Blue switches Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chroma and Death Adder Chroma Sound:Audioengine D1 Dac and Sennheiser HD650 Operating System: Win 10 Pro

23 minutes ago, MooCow said:

Wonderful now only one section can see the post. You're so helpful Mod.<3 You could have at least put it in the section that is more likely to help.

You are only permitted to have threads in one section, since posting in multiple different locations will split up the responses between the two threads, and counts as spam. This subforum is probably the most appropriate for your query, though if you would like it moved, please report the original post, including the details of where you would like it moved to, and a moderator will move it if they feel it is appropriate.

HTTP/2 203