OFFICIAL Vine app, now available on WIndows 10 PC!

That's right folks, you can now get the official vine app for Windows 10 PC.

Download it here

ANother one.PNG

here we go again.PNG

A few tips:

Hover your mouse's cursor over a video for the video to keep looping as it plays.

If you take the cursor off of the video the app will go to the next video in the section you are in.

When in grid view, hover your mouse for the video to play.

Click this button Vine.PNGfor grid view. Click this button Vine 2.PNG to play view where the video is large.

Connect with the ones you follow on twitter here. Vine Twitter friends.PNG You can also connect Vine to your people hub to find your friends.

You can upload a video. Click the upload button in the lower left. Vine UPload.PNG

I've stopped watching vines. Just because most of the are sexual and just stupid and repetitive. But, hey whatever. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

3 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

I've stopped watching vines. Just because most of the are sexual and just stupid and repetitive. But, hey whatever. 

You must have searched "sexy" or something right? LOL jk. If you go into the "Comedy" section there's some good funny stuff. They also don't allow nude ones anymore but im sure a couple slip by at first. Follow specific people that make good ones. There is a "Revenge of the 5th" section on there right now with a few good ones.

1 minute ago, TheCMan said:

You must have searched "sexy" or something right? LOL jk. If you go into the "Comedy" section there's some good funny stuff. They also don't allow nude ones anymore but im sure a couple slip by at first. Follow specific people that make good ones. There is a "Revenge of the 5th" section on there right now with a few good ones.

Nothing nude. it's all these guys trying to get a girl to have "sex" with them. They focus on the girls butt. It's soo stupid.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 minute ago, Abdul201588 said:

Nothing nude. it's all these guys trying to get a girl to have "sex" with them. They focus on the girls butt. It's soo stupid.

LOL what section did you hop into? I don't think I've seen those ones before. I have seen twerking ones but nothing like that.

2 minutes ago, TheCMan said:

LOL what section did you hop into? I don't think I've seen those ones before. I have seen twerking ones but nothing like that.

It's the funny ones. Also, Kingbach, Anwar Jibwar, Destrom. etc. Those are the guys who do that.

10 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

It's the funny ones. Also, Kingbach, Anwar Jibwar, Destrom. etc. Those are the guys who do that.

OHHHH that's what you mean. Those are comedy bits. But ok, if yea dont like it. Check out others.

I would download, but I hate Microsoft and especially the Windows Store, so I'm not going to. Sure sucks that this has to be in in the crappy Windows Store. 

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

10 minutes ago, CommandMan7 said:

I would download, but I hate Microsoft and especially the Windows Store, so I'm not going to. Sure sucks that this has to be in in the crappy Windows Store. 

LOL what? There's a lot of great apps in the store. What's wrong with Microsoft?

17 minutes ago, TheCMan said:

LOL what? There's a lot of great apps in the store. What's wrong with Microsoft?

In my opinion,

The Windows Store forces developers to develop however Microsoft wants - their store, their rules. It's also a part of the Windows 10 ecosystem designed to make you rely on Microsoft more, like Edge, Cortana, and Bing. The more market share the Windows Store and Windows 10 get, the more opportunities Microsoft has to monetize Windows for their own personal gain, hurting user experience. They know that 90% of people will never, ever, consider switching to Linux or Mac, so they're abusing their monopoly. 

For example, Remedy Game's Quantum Break, a Windows Store exclusive, cannot implement support for V-Sync, G-Sync, and Freesync until Microsoft adds support for it. They also can't fix memory management issues because they have to wait for Microsoft to fix it.

Source - http://community.remedygames.com/forum/games/quantum-break/261576-quantum-break-status-update

The Vine app itself may benefit from this store environment, but all other traditional PC applications are unnecessarily restricted and held back by Microsoft, and in return Microsoft takes a share of the sales and ad revenue.

The only thing I want from Microsoft is an open, productivity focused, buy once, non-monetized platform for me to do whatever I want with. 

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

7 minutes ago, CommandMan7 said:

Do you have an android phone?

4 minutes ago, TheCMan said:

Do you have an android phone?

No, I have an iPhone. This whole issue of app stores doesn't matter as much on Mobile as it does for PC. Mobile needs to be simple, so app stores make sense. PC's need to be open and free, because if a company begins to monopolize on your main method of entertainment, work, and content creation, that's a very bad thing.

1 hour ago, CommandMan7 said:

No, and I chose Apple because for my mobile experience, because I need easy simplicity, security, reliability, and speed. 

The apple app store forces develops to develop their app certain specific ways. It's also part of the apple ecosystem designed to make you rely on Apple more. The more market share the apple Store and IOS get, the more opportunities.....Ok I'll stop there. 

Apple app store, Google play store, Windows app store, Steam, Origin, Amazon app store, Costco, Target, Amazon.com are all stores tyring to get you to purchase from them. They all do things to try to keep you a loyal costumer. They all have things that benefits to someone trying to put their product into their store.

A store is just a central place to shop. If you want your product in any of these stores you have to abide by that companies rules for their store.

Apple app store, Windows app store, Google play store all use different designs and different services that developers use. What those are for is to have a concise familiar design through out the apps for the user of that platform, and to give app developers services they can use such as maps.

Apps on apple store use the apple maps, google maps on play store, and bing maps on Windows store. If these services weren't available for developers to use it would just make it more difficult for developer to implement these services onto their app. An app isn't restricted form using a different map service. There is an app called "gMaps" on the Windows Store that uses Google maps services. These services are good for developers. They aren't restrictive but empowering to the developer.

On Windows you do have options for where you want to shop for a lot of different types of apps. The Windows store is just one of those places.

No "TRADITIONAL APP" or Windows 32 apps are on the Windows store. They are making the ability to soon be able to put Win32 apps on the WIndows app store but as of now a developer can't.

Quantum break is a Windows Universal Platform app and was originally only going to be on Xbox because it is an exclusive title. Exclusive titles have always only been on one platform. It doesn't mean that Microsoft is trying to force every developer into the Windows store. Remedy made a deal with Microsft.

Quantum Break, being a Universal Windows Platform App,  doesn't support V-Sync, G-Sync, and Freesync and other things apparently yet because the UWP doesn't support this yet. Microsoft is working on fixing this. A Win32 app can support this. It's just a draw back of UWP type of app for PC.

Apple, Microsoft, Google and everyone knows dang well that when you start using a platforms services that tie in together you stay with that platform. People who have an iphone tend to also get an ipad when buying a tablet and a apple watch or apple tv as well if they want a smartwatch or apps for a tv.

Whose services are on every major platform though? OH RRiiiiGGGHHHTT Microsoft services. Their services tend to get put on multiple platforms. Their apps are on the IOS, Android and windows mobile and pc.

Google has a huge market share of the mobile platform. Do you also have a problem with the Play store?

2 minutes ago, TheCMan said:

The apple app store forces develops to develop their app certain specific ways. It's also part of the apple ecosystem designed to make you rely on Apple more. The more market share the apple Store and IOS get, the more opportunities.....Ok I'll stop there. 

Apple app store, Google play store, Windows app store, Steam, Origin, Amazon app store, Costco, Target, Amazon.com are all stores tyring to get you to purchase from them. They all do things to try to keep you a loyal costumer. They all have things that benefits to someone trying to put their product into their store.

A store is just a central place to shop. If you want your product in any of these stores you have to abide by that companies rules for their store.

Apple app store, Windows app store, Google play store all use different designs and different services that developers use. What those are for is to have a concise familiar design through out the apps for the user, and to give app developers services they can use such as maps.

Apps on apple store use the apple maps, google maps on play store, and bing maps on Windows store. If these services weren't available for developers to use it would just make it more difficult for developer to implement these services onto their app. An app isn't restricted form using a different map service. There is an app called "gMaps" on the Windows Store that uses Google maps services. These services are good for developers. They aren't restrictive but empowering to the developer.

On Windows you do have options for where you want to shop for a lot of different types of apps. The Windows store is just one of those places.

No "TRADITIONAL APP" or Windows 32 apps are on the Windows store. They are making the ability to soon be able to put Win32 apps on the WIndows app store but as of now a developer can't.

Quantum break is a Windows Universal Platform app and was originally only going to be on Xbox because it is an exclusive title. Exclusive titles have always only been on one platform. It doesn't mean that Microsoft is trying to force every developer into the Windows store. Remedy made a deal with Microsft.

Quantum Break, being a Universal Windows Platform App,  doesn't support V-Sync, G-Sync, and Freesync and other things apparently yet because the UWP doesn't support this yet. Microsoft is working on fixing this. A Win32 app can support this. It's just a draw back of UWP type of app for PC.

Apple, Microsoft, Google and everyone knows dang well that when you start using a platforms services that tie in together you stay with that platform. People who have an iphone tend to also get an ipad when buying a tablet and a apple watch or apple tv as well if they want a smartwatch or apps for a tv.

Whose services are on every major platform though? OH RRiiiiGGGHHHTT Microsoft services. Their services tend to get put on multiple platforms. Their apps are on the IOS, Android and windows mobile and pc.

Google has a huge market share of the mobile platform. Do you also have a problem with the Play store?

I do suppose i'm not really being fair. I get that everyone does this whole "app store ecosystem" strategy, it's just that out of all my experiences, Microsoft's implementations have been the least polished and by far the most annoying and obstructive. 

2 minutes ago, CommandMan7 said:

I do suppose i'm not really being fair. I get that everyone does this whole "app store ecosystem" strategy, it's just that out of all my experiences, Microsoft's implementations have been the least polished and by far the most annoying and obstructive. 

Ok that sounds better. I would agree with the polished aspect of the Windows Store apps. It has been changing and now finally seems to actually be going somewhere. I hope you read that whole comment cuz I did put some info in there like about Quantum Break.

You would be support the developers of Vine by downloading it from the store though, as well as the people who make vines. You would also be supporting Microsoft as well though.