Leaving the forum.

joelthezombie15

I am sad to say that i am leaving the forum. It has become a toxic community of people who are either know it all's or people who want to start fights about anything, I am hoping that this is just the forums awkward teenage years and that it will smooth out later on but for the time being it is just become a mess. the only mod that seems to do anything is windspeed36 and to be 100% honest he kind of over moderates, any little thing he doesn't like goes down, and while he has the right to do that it gets a little annoying after a while. I mean this in not a mean way but more a constructive criticism way. And what i am getting sick of the most is the amount of fighting that always happens, any post you make immediately gets taken the wrong way and people fight about it, if you don't have a conventional thought/idea on something you are automatically incorrect without even being able to explain why you feel/think that way. It makes to to where i really hate reading threads anymore, there used to be such good conversations but now its like reading YouTube comments. I really hate to see the forum go and as i said before I hope this is only a phase but until i am convinced that it is fixed i will not be active on the forum anymore. If you wish to contact me you can message me on steam ID: Joelthezombie15. 

I have meet some amazing people on this forum and i am not saying everyone is like this but it seems like the good majority of users are. 

Well, good bye. I will be on for the next day or so for anything that need tying up but this will be my last post.

(note) to stop any confusion this is not meant as a angry or mean post this is just how i feel and me stating my opinions, you can think whatever you want. 

the fact that i felt that i had to put that little note at the bottom should speak enough for this point im making. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

:( Sad to see you leave. Hope you'll change your mind soon.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

I kind of agree on this. The forum isn't what it use to be. I don't fully back the statement about the mods but yeah. There are a few who slack off a bit. Hope you will come back at a later stage.

\

With that 6k post count, it's no wonder you'd seem annoyed. I guess you've seen all the good and all the bads. Have a nice time, hope you come back soon :)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

:( Sad to see you leave. Hope you'll change your mind soon.

Thanks. I may be back if it gets better.

It seems a small selection of people have ruined the forum for you, sorry to see you go.

From what ive seen its a large selection. 

I kind of agree on this. The forum isn't what it use to be. I don't fully back the statement about the mods but yeah. There are a few who slack off a bit. Hope you will come back at a later stage.

I didnt mean it to be a slam to them it is just what i observed.

With that 6k post count, it's no wonder you'd seem annoyed. I guess you've seen all the good and all the bads. Have a nice time, hope you come back soon :)

Ya. Thanks as i said, may be back but its up to the community.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

I am hoping that this is just the forums awkward teenage years and that it will smooth out later on

Unfortunetly cant say it will "grow up". With the internet is now - it wont happen. I have to agree on few point here with you and wont mention which or rant about it because its your thread. Shame see people go and wish you best of luck...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Unfortunetly cant say it will "grow up". With the internet is now - it wont happen. I have to agree on few point here with you and wont mention which or rant about it because its your thread. Shame see people go and wish you best of luck...

Ya well Maybe it will mellow out and all the annoying people will get bored.

I am really going to miss you.

theres always steam buddy. 

aw man. i remember you rockin here and there. and being the leader of the post count by far.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Ill take that as a joke because sadly been on few forums and was mod on few and that never happened unfortunetly.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I agree that the forum isn't what it used to be. I remember before, being excited to be on the forum, and help people, but now I seem to not really care, and people just repeat the same question, so it gets annoying :(

Bye, good luck in whatever you do!

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I have to agree that the forum Isn't as it used to be, the atmosphere has changed. I even stopped doing giveaways because it seemed too under-appreciated. Maybe users and mods/admins didn't realize that I had spent a significant amount of my own money on the games with the intention to give them to random members.

It doesn't bother me however, I still think it's the best tech forum.

I'm concerned that a "landing page" will make the site even less friendly and more like Tek Syndicate. Great vids by Logan though, no hate there.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

theres always steam buddy.

You were first guy on the forum who i find friendly and i would say that without you i might not me on the forum anymore. So huge thanks to you.

aw man. i remember you rockin here and there. and being the leader of the post count by far.

Haha ya. that was fun.

I agree that the forum isn't what it used to be. I remember before, being excited to be on the forum, and help people, but now I seem to not really care, and people just repeat the same question, so it gets annoying :(

Exactly. its like every day, "Why all the razer/apple hate?" "Brand A vs Brand B" component A vs component B" just non stop. 

Bye, good luck in whatever you do!

Thanks

I have to agree that the forum Isn't as it used to be, the atmosphere has changed. I even stopped doing giveaways because it seemed to under-appreciated. Maybe users didn't realize that I had spent my own money on the games with the intention to give them to random members. It doesn't bother me however, I still think it's the best tech forum. I'm concerned that a "landing page" will make the site even less friendly and more like Tek Syndicate. Great vids by Logan though.

which reminds me, are the winners for the back to school giveaway out yet?

anyways. i will never forget how i met joel. at the teksyndicate forums.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

I have to agree that the forum Isn't as it used to be, the atmosphere has changed. I even stopped doing giveaways because it seemed too under-appreciated. Maybe users and mods/admins didn't realize that I had spent a significant amount of my own money on the games with the intention to give them to random members.

I'm concerned that a "landing page" will make the site even less friendly and more like Tek Syndicate. Great vids by Logan though, no hate there.

Ya that is one of my worries as well but you shall see.

You were first guy on the forum who i find friendly and i would say that without you i might not me on the forum anymore. So huge thanks to you.

Haha. to be honest at first i found you annoying but you are one of my favs now. You are so awesome. glad i gave you a chance :D

which reminds me, are the winners for the back to school giveaway out yet?

anyways. i will never forget how i met joel. at the teksyndicate forums.

I was on there like... once? i think. never liked it.  :P

I was on there like... once? i think. never liked it.   :P

yes asking about your build. and that led me to registering here at LTT. i knew this before but i tried teksyndicate first.

i hope one of those people wasn't me 

i know im a bit ott

:(

sorry to c u go 

bai

I have to totally agree, i should do my FC3 giveaway, but my other giveaways were rated to 1-stars, guys were making really nasty comments and also stars on my profile dropped so i am never going to do giveaways again ;) (i spend over 100$ for giveaways)

. the only mod that seems to do anything is windspeed36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbinE6bx8xM

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Yeah I think you may be right, there has been a slight change in atmosphere in the last month or so, but I think it's just down to the forums expanding and with that comes the trolls and the know-it-alls, it was inevitable, the honeymoon phase is over :lol:

I still think it is one of the more responsible tech forums and despite a few mindless posts and the kitchen sales, the genuine people are still here.

The problem is if all the genuine people leave then the trolls win, *chucks @joelthezombie15 a shotgun* so man up and fight, none of this leaving bollocks :P