Top mouse?

xxMega11xx

I am buying a new gaming mouse that is wired can you recommend a good wired or wireless.

1 minute ago, xxMega11xx said:

I am buying a new gaming mouse that is wired can you recommend a good wired or wireless.

What's your budget?

For wireless, I like the appeal of the Logitech MX Master, but still haven't tried it.

Also, this mouse?

Sig under construction.

g502 or Mionix Castor

What kinds of games do you play?

G502 is fine but may be too heavy for some people especially for fps players. 

there is a mionix one that is very popular among fps players.

Logitech, Razer, and Steelseries are the 3 biggest brands. They have such a large market, i think they can provide the best value for a mouse, but i would say there are 2 smaller companies that make a compelling argument for some enthusiasts. Of the three biggest brands, the one that by far focuses more on making a better mouse for enthusiasts is Logitech. They have an exclusive contract for the generally considered best sensor on the market and its in 3 of their mice, the g502, g303, and g900. Razer doesn't even use the sensor available to all other companies thats a close 2nd, the 3360 in any of their mice and the Deathadder and Krait are their only mice with an enthusiast level sensor imo. Steelseries only has the 3360 in one of their mice, the Rival 700 which is absurdly heavy. Then they have the Rival 300 with the 3310, which is an ok sensor, but not a great sensor. Besides sensor, Logitech have really improved on mouse clicks imo with the g302, g303, and g900. And the G900 has a great scroll wheel as well. So basically there are 4 mice i might recommend from Logitech. Basically, the g900 is probably all around the best mouse, but its super expensive and hard to justify. The g502 has the same great sensor, lots of buttons, fairly large and significantly heavier than even the g900 even with non of the optional weights installed, lacks the special spring tensioning buttons the g900, g303, and g302 have. The g303 is basically the same great sensor, but in a much lighter form factor with the spring tensioned lmb and rmb but without as many buttons, and enthusiasts are divided on whether they love or hate its ergonomics. The g302 is basically just if you are on a budget and want a solid mouse most of the same qualities of the g303, with a lower end but still ok sensor, no rgb lighting.

For the 2 smaller brands that many enthusiasts find appealing are Mionix and Zowie. You're probably going to spend around $60-$70 for mice from either of these companies. Zowie mice have an elegance to them. They are very focused on FPS. They have no software, they have limited DPI adjustment options, 400,800,1600, and 3200 are the options on all their newish mice. All these newish mice with the 3200 max dpi all use the same sensor. their cable is very flexible and is generally considered the most desirable cable in the mouse industry. And they are very light for their size which imo is very good, because f=ma, which means the mouse will accelerate or decelerate faster when you apply the same force as your would to move or stop a heavier mouse, making it more responsive. Zowie doesn't have the best reputation for build quality, they are sparse with buttons, and their scroll wheels and mouse feet aren't the best. Mionix has a very good reputation for build quality, maybe the best in the industry. Their castor, and the 7000 series version of their avior and naos have a very respectable sensor, the same sensor in all zowie mice, but with the option for a wider range of DPI customization with DPI options all the way up to 7000 with the avior and naos, and 10000 with the castor (please don't use a dpi above 3000 no matter the mouse and don't get the 8200 version of the avior or naos). Mionix mice also tend to be a little heavy for their size. They have a pretty good braided cable with their mice. Many enthusiasts dislike braided cables because it can cause a lot of friction and drag, but it is honestly a bit of nitpicking imo. If they look comfortable, they might be for you. One thing to mention, is while many people find the Naos's ergonomics comfortable, the shape seems very poor for serious FPS from every serious FPS player i've heard of trying it. I think the shape doesn't work well when you swipe the mouse and then lift it and re-position it, i think the shape doesn't suit being lifted well.

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-20/ Check out this guy he does some really quality reviews of mouses.

Here is video tho:

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

G502 has fantastic build quality, it's ergonomics fit the widest variety of people, it has a top-notch sensor, great drivers, great button placement, infinite scrolling.

If it still doesn't appeal to you be careful about buying from Razer, don't buy anything from MadCatz NO MATTER WHAT,  don't watch HardwareCanucks mice reviews he has some sort of affair with his mionix mouse and finds all others shitty, and also make sure you try it out in a store like Best Buy(excluding G502).

1. Handsize & Gripstyle

2. Which games, if its competitive fps then dont go with the G502 it's to heavy for that.