Finish jobs but dont earn any money

cadabri

Hello, I just got star citizen but I realized I don't earn any money once I finish jobs, and after restarting the game I need to re-finish them, is money not yet enabled? Also, on the main website I am shown that I have the 5000 for the reference code, but not the one thousand from the purchase of the game, how do I fix that?

If your talking about the universe jobs then no money is not implemented. You can only get REC credits from doing games of arena commander so far.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Just now, abyss03 said:

If your talking about the universe jobs then no money is not implemented. You can only get REC credits from doing games of arena commander so far.

Ah, alright. Also, how do you access squadron 42?

Just now, cadabri said:

Ah, alright. Also, how do you access squadron 42?

Its not released yet. The game is still in early alpha, Squadron 42 is planned to be released at some point this year (Hopefully anyway)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Just now, abyss03 said:

Its not released yet. The game is still in early alpha, Squadron 42 is planned to be released at some point this year (Hopefully anyway)

Ah, alright. Thank you!

The jobs are just there for fun. This was the first implementation of the mission system, so people can explore their options and preferences a bit and such.

You'll just have to wait for when CIG adds more content through future patches :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'd definitely recommend doing some reading on the website, it seems like you might be missing some information 

On 21/04/2016 at 10:30 PM, cadabri said:

Hello, I just got star citizen but I realized I don't earn any money once I finish jobs, and after restarting the game I need to re-finish them, is money not yet enabled? Also, on the main website I am shown that I have the 5000 for the reference code, but not the one thousand from the purchase of the game, how do I fix that?

Just to point out that 2.4 will be out next month and should have actual missions earning "alpha" money as long as it all works properly 

• 1 month later...

The PTU build seems to be working great and the persistence of money is there along with many other improvements.

Can't wait for this update to hit live servers.

it's still a bit "featured" on the ptu, hence why it's not live

1 hour ago, rucdoc said:

it's still a bit "featured" on the ptu, hence why it's not live

And I guess there's no info on the possible live release date? I've seen Bored Gamer on YT saying mostly good stuff about this patch.

oh the patch is awesome, but there are some minor issues with the persistance not exactly working, that they want to work before live. so maybe by friday, maybe