Should I buy BF4?

thatguyyouknow75

Bf5 is set to come out in october (I believe) and have always wanted to play it. Is it worth it to play for just a few months?

If you have enough money to spend on it, sure, why not.

If you're short on money however, try searching a cheaper game while BF5 comes out. If you still want to play something of the Battlefield series while the new game comes out, you should try BF Vietnam or similars, their community is more active than you'd think.

8 hours ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

Bf5 is set to come out in october (I believe) and have always wanted to play it. Is it worth it to play for just a few months?

i played BF3 2 months before bf4 came out. it was great. I have 472 hours on bf4; you wont regret it.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

34 minutes ago, Tocsin_786 said:

i played BF3 2 months before bf4 came out. it was great. I have 472 hours on bf4; you wont regret it.

40 minutes ago, Train27 said:

If you have enough money to spend on it, sure, why not.

If you're short on money however, try searching a cheaper game while BF5 comes out. If you still want to play something of the Battlefield series while the new game comes out, you should try BF Vietnam or similars, their community is more active than you'd think.

Are the dlc worth it? 

Just now, thatguyyouknow75 said:

Are the dlc worth it? 

premium is very cheap now. You also get access to community maps. we can also play together!

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

2 hours ago, Tocsin_786 said:

premium is very cheap now. You also get access to community maps. we can also play together!

Alright you've convinced me. Pm me I'll send you the ip to my teamspeak and Ill get to downloading it

2 hours ago, RZeroX said:

Yes go for it and get premium as-well well worth it.

Premium is separate from the game itself right? It's a one time payment. 

It's a great game, but because bf5 is so close I wouldn't go for it.

ASU

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2016 at 10:00 PM, Tocsin_786 said:

bought it, so much fun. sniping is so satisfying

3 minutes ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

Ikr?

I got BF4 about a month ago, after playing BF3 for...a while, like a year and a half. No regrets!

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

1 hour ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

1 hour ago, TorqueS said:

Ikr?

I got BF4 about a month ago, after playing BF3 for...a while, like a year and a half. No regrets!

sniping is as satisfying as firing an Intervention from MW2

If you get origin access you can play it along with BF3 and hardline along with a list of other games for about $5 a month which is pretty cool. Im signed up for it and i like it alot, only thing is for me is that BF hardline is a glitchfest on my system and guns dont hit targets properly for some reason on campaign. but apart from that its a decent deal for the money :) 

When a man lies he murders some part of the world 
These are the pale deaths 
Which men miscall their lives 
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer 
Cannot the kingdom of salvation 
Take me home

On 21/4/2016 at 3:59 AM, thatguyyouknow75 said:

yeah get it its bloody awsome and it is only 15 bux on origin and even cheaper on other places.like g2a oz gameshop.

On 22/4/2016 at 3:45 PM, thatguyyouknow75 said:

Premium is separate from the game itself right? It's a one time payment. 

yep just once