Remember the data leak of voters in the Philippines?

zafrius

Seems they even uploaded it to the web, in SEARCHABLE form:

https://wehaveyourdata.com/

I really don't understand what their motives are doing this, but I'm asking advice as to how to ask their webhost to take this down?

Every voting person I know is in here and as a responsible person I want to know how I can help mitigate this?

Seeing all my information out there made my stomach hurl.

What the fuck? It's one thing to expose terrible security infrastructure, but it's just irresponsible to release all of that data.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

It's just a group of LulzSec wannabes, or something.  To give more info!  After the Anonymous movement the actual hackers that started that went to Lulzsec while Anon is now whoever/random.  "Hacks for the lulz!"  That's literally this groups' excuse for this.  "We did it for the lulz!"

I was aware of Lulzsec. God I hate them. They're ruining innocent people's lives. Identity theft is going to be rampant in the next few year over there. 

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

I have a feeling it's either imposters or just them cuz if you search this domain it literally says they did this for the lulz.

I don't really care if it is them or not. Whoever released the data has never heard of ethics. If you're able to hack, show some fucking responsibility.

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

I don't really consider them or whoever did this ethical in the first place.  People like this don't do it for the ethics, but because they can.  Most people who do crap like this are young, and use script kiddie methods to do this.  It's why we can throw ethics right out the window for their reasoning.

Thing is that script kiddies usually just DDOS. This is was a bit more advanced