AMD R9-290x Also pictured!

M-ursu

I'm starting to suffer from fluid retention from all these grains of salt. 

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Can you quote me on the main post please or just do @Youbetternot  :D because I supplied some picture

Can you quote me on the main post please or just do @Youbetternot  :D because I supplied some picture

Done

Done

Watch post 91 who found the new pics first?^^

Nevermind :D

Edit:Hey i don t need my name @ main page, its not important who found these pics first, if its important for youbetternot, you can use his name there.

Really not a problem 4 me.

You dont have too, really not important 4 me, you can take it away if you want to.

I just was surprised that he wanted to see his name on main page. What for?

I am not a nay sayer, but from the pictures how do you tell it is a 512Bit card with 4GB of mem? What was the part that was a tip off?

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Who is gonna use stock cooler anyway. :P

The stock cooler looks awesome IMO but yeah it will probably sound like a jetengine again  :P

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

wasn't the 290x supposed to be the dual gpu version? AMD why are u messing with the naming scheme this much!

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

I suppose it doesn't matter since I will remove the cooler anyways, but it looks like shit.

It looks like pretty much the same cooler with a slightly different design on the shroud, It looks slightly better than the previous gen (at least it's not glossy plastic), but I expect it's every bit as loud :(.

I guess this might not be the final design since it does look a bit too empty especially from the side which will be visible so let's hope they do something better.

They better not voltage lock this card.

Screw Nvidia Greenlight

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

I'm starting to suffer from fluid retention from all these grains of salt. 

Yay some one as cynical as me :D no wonder we're friends haha.

But yes. I'm finding it terribly hard to be excited given that it's a ugly lump of a card with a vacuum cleaner fan attached.

Not even a back plate? hardly exciting really.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

What happened to this cooler ?

AMD-Radeon-Curacao-XT-D970-APCW-01.jpg

The cleaner at AMD complained so they used the impeller from his vacuum cleaner.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I really like that all black look with the red intake fan. Looks awesome.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Even though i find the stock cooler amazing looking, Too bad i'm just putting a waterblock on it as soon as the waterblocks release for this card.