AMD R9-290x Also pictured!

M-ursu

Oh so this is why @Linus went to Hawaii....

Never thought of it like that...I thought it was like a family vacation or something..

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Oh so this is why @Linus went to Hawaii....

Never thought of it like that...I thought it was like a family vacation or something..

Family vacation, and Linus went with Edzel :)  (they must be in a romantic hotel room now)

Family wacation, and Linus went alone :)

What has Hawaii got to do with his wife being from Asia?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Ummm they just wanna have fun? :P

Family wacation, and Linus went alone :)

Who said he went alone? :P

Lol, i totally miss read his post and now i edited that.

(i read that linus went to meet his family) :P

im an AMD virgin

they say it hurts the first time

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Lol, i totally miss read his post and now i edited that.

(i read that linus went to meet his family) :P

Ahh lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

im an AMD virgin

Unless you're a gay guy, it doesn't hurt the first time :) 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

im an AMD virgin

From my ATI days, I'd agree with that but it hurt continuously lol

Unless you're a gay guy, it doesn't hurt the first time :)

lol errmm..................

lol errmm..................

better start training ;)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

better start training ;)

*blushes*

my word, what a pleasent day

What does that mean? :P

#Corsair900DButtplug

In case you didn't know, that is the main function of buttplugs. 

Hail Sithis!

Honestly AMD are very shit at making sexy reference cards now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Honestly AMD are very shit and making sexy reference cards now.

Thank you XFX and MSI :)

#Corsair900DButtplug

In case you didn't know, that is the main function of buttplugs. 

Too small for me....

Honestly AMD are very shit and making sexy reference cards now.

Not much has changed, though

Too small for me....

I can let you borrow mine..........

Hail Sithis!

512-bit 4GB

hbDDBNl.jpg

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

AMD is making fantastic cards right now and are undercutting the competition with Game deals and FANTASTIC pricing. They have proven they are serious about fixing Frame Timing issues and their driver optimization has only gotten better. They are most certainly not 'shit'

Hail Sithis!