What's the meaning of Stonehenge?

Air tree

they were waiting for half life 1 to come out, and got bored

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Historians are not sure who or what organisation actually build Stonehenge, but they're pretty sure it was used as a ritual site, like druids and stuff.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

see i got drunk this one night and someone picked up this stone.

so i told him to hold my beer and i built stonehenge.

it's hard being this awesome

B)

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

what if ......what if aliens came here and created us as an experiment to see how a world developed from the start and the piramides, stonehendge ,and those things are just interstelar ports so they can come back one they to see how it went

The British government decided to build a tourist attraction that was suppostbly built 5000 years age

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I'm guessing you watched this and actually wanted to know? :P

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

It has the function of a calender so I suppose it's meant to be one.

144Hz goodness

a7e67c_4607868.jpg

Biggest proof of what is Stonehenge...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Guys its hidden in plain site it is clearly built so that all aliens in the universe know where the Pandorica is, you guys need to watch more Doctor Who.

Yes but the real question is Who's the man? the answer is Rory. :rolleyes:

The real truth about the stone and wooden henge is, no one knows, not even the archaeologist and other scientist's (not even Batman, but the Doctor might know) :wacko:

Cry Havoc!

Have any explanation of how the pyramids where built from top to bottom, not bottom to top? (The main ones that is)

They weren't, they were built from bottom to top. Some dude made some mistakes while dating the stones from the pyramid and that "rumour" suddenly spread so now people think that they were built from top to bottom, but that's not true.

Also, when people say no one knows how they built the stonehenge it's just because no one has any proof, a scientist/archeology can't tell you how they did it but they can tell you how they could have done it. How they did it is probably the same way as in the easter island, you just put logs under the stones and roll them.

Well. To answer at least one of your questions, it would have been easily erected through a series of levers and pullys. Not advanced technology, but it works.

As for what it means, you can see there are two clear sections. You have the outer section, the circle and the inner circle which resembles more of a square shape... Or that of a coffin. So, clearly, they were sacrificing humans to the devil to create portals to Mars*

*May not be entirely accurate

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

63bf.jpg?width=410&height=480

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!