Dear Nvidia....

nj4ck

I like it. 

I like what they are trying to go for. But the 2 vents ruin it. It better be useful.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I agree its ugly. But thankfully its in a case facing downwards and you only really see the top most of the time anyway so it doesn't have an impact. I care about performance of the product not how fancy one way or the other the shroud looks. The furthest I have ever gone for aesthetics is to spend $5 for RAM with blue heat spreaders which for some reasons was more expensive than red and black in the exact same model. That isn't going to change anytime soon had far too many PCs to give a rats about that nowadays.

Yeah it's not my personal favourite design, but going off their Nvidia shield console, I would be thinking this is fairly plausible...

I guess there's always aftermarket coolers.

looks like that first factory leaked image, but at this angle it looks pretty bad , but shit doesn't face up when you install it in your PC , so that's a plus..

Details separate people.

Am I the only one who thinks that it doesn't actually look that bad? I agree, there are way too many "polygons", but I don't think it looks that bad, I kind of like it. Personally, I don't really like the XFX version, but I'm not saying that this is the best design. I like the original look and the MSI look as well.

I like XFX designs, other than the part where the fans seem so much smaller than the shroud. I also like nvidias cooler (old and new).

I'll be ripping it off anyway but for what it's worth I quite like it.

On 20/04/2016 at 5:44 PM, Dash Lambda said:

If it actually does end up looking like that, I... I have no idea what I'll think of Nvidia anymore...

The current reference design is great because it looks like a computer component. If you plug it into a motherboard, it doesn't look out of place. It looks professional, unobtrusive, clean, functional, and reserved. That new one though? It looks like a toy.

Sure, there'll be aftermarket coolers, you don't have to buy the reference card, but... What about the Titan?

lol because the 290X's reference cooler didn't look like something produced by Hasbro. If it were up to me there would be no reference Titan. There would be a Gigabyte G1 Gaming Titan X and it would be epic.