New ASUS ROG monitor

Rpkiller

Another ridiculous priced one eh.  I wonder when companies will realize that people want affordable 1440p monitors 

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, CJPowell27 said:

Another ridiculous priced one eh.  I wonder when companies will realize that people want affordable 1440p monitors 

they know we want it, thats why they're fishing the ones willing to pay the premium first

then release a consumer friendly one few years later :P

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

you need to add more information to the post and add your personal thoughts

19 minutes ago, CJPowell27 said:

Some people want this, however.

Some people have $1400 in disposable monthly income.  Yes, even after contributing to investments and savings.  I am talking about the toss-away money on whatever the hell.

In the future also please read the guidelines, as this section does have additional rules for posting threads. This is not a place to just post a link to something you found, you have to be willing to actually write something.