Internet problems out the wazoo

Alright, so I have been having many irritating problems with my Internet in the past few months. Initially there was a connection problem from the pole to my house, which pretty much rendered my Internet useless for about a week. Called my IPS, Cox, and they said there were T3 timeouts like nobody's business. So they came out and fixed it and ran new coax to my house from the pole and that was that. The Internet would actually work and I could use it however soon thereafter I began to notice that it would sometimes just die (the modem wouldn't report signal loss, ie turning off the ds/us indicator, but my Internet would essentially hang) and I would need to restart my modem to fix the issue. Usually that would fix the issue for a while, but I might have to do that several times throughout the day. Initially these issues permeated all the devices in the house (smartphones, smart TVs, PCs, etc), however I have come to notice that all the other devices in the house do not seem to be experiencing connectivity issues like my desktop is. On my desktop, Google Chrome will sometimes be unable to load websites, search results or it will a load a page without the HTML formatting, making a site look like it's from the 90s. Meanwhile all my other applications (Steam, Skype, Origin, etc) will continue to work flawlessly and Windows doesn't report a connection loss. So I restart my modem in an attempt to fix the issue. Sometimes it works, other times it will continue to be broken on my desktop. In the wake of a connection issue in chrome today I noticed that my Ethernet adapter's Ipv6 connected is not connected.

Now with that little synopsis out of the way, Here is the essence of this post and any relevant specs:

Ethernet Adapter: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (latest drivers installed)

Modem: Ubee DDW366 (this is also my router)

ISP: Cox Communications

I have a Static IP on my desktop and I am using Google's DNS servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)

I also have several ports forwarded for games, and remote desktop

Connection info from Modem at time of making post:

Startup Procedure
Procedure Status Comment
Acquire Downstream Channel 813000000 Hz Locked
Connectivity State OK Operational
Boot State    
Configuration File OK  
Security Enabled BPI+

Downstream Bonded Channels
Channel Lock Status Modulation Channel ID Frequency Power SNR Correctables Uncorrectables
1   QAM256   813000000 Hz 7.1 dBmV 41.4 dB 0 0
2   QAM256   819000000 Hz 6.9 dBmV 41.3 dB 0 0
3   QAM256   825000000 Hz 6.8 dBmV 40.8 dB 0 0
4   QAM256   831000000 Hz 6.3 dBmV 40.3 dB 0 0
5   QAM256   861000000 Hz 5.8 dBmV 40.4 dB 0 0
6   QAM256   867000000 Hz 6.0 dBmV 40.4 dB 0 0
7   QAM256   873000000 Hz 6.6 dBmV 40.8 dB 0 0
8   QAM256   879000000 Hz 6.9 dBmV 40.8 dB 0 0

Total Correctables Total Uncorrectables
0 0

Upstream Bonded Channels
Channel Lock Status US Channel Type Channel ID Symbol Rate Frequency Power
1   ATDMA   5120 Ksym/sec 26500000 Hz 43.2 dBmV
2   ATDMA   2560 Ksym/sec 21600000 Hz 42.0 dBmV
3   ATDMA   5120 Ksym/sec 33000000 Hz 46.0 dBmV
4   ATDMA   2560 Ksym/sec 37900000 Hz 46.5 dBmV

If there is anything else that would be relevant to this topic that I have missed I can post it after the fact

When browsing the Internet, pages will sometimes load very slowly (saying resolving host or connection for a long time), fail to load at all (giving me errors about the DNS server not responding, and there being no Internet connection), or refusing to load the full website. The issue seems to be only pertaining to certain types of Internet traffic because other programs passively using the Internet will not be affected. The issue seems to only be occurring on my desktop as of now. Can anyone give me an iota of advice on what the problem might be and how to resolve it?

Ask your ISP for a new router as yours is mafunctioning. 

Reinstall google chrome

try other browsers to see if you have the same html problem 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Thank you for the response, just out of curiosity, what made you come to that conclusion?

1 hour ago, Quantum1 said:

Thank you for the response, just out of curiosity, what made you come to that conclusion?

Your signals are in spec. So it has to be equipment malfunction. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

2 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Your signals are in spec. So it has to be equipment malfunction. 

Yes I know, but what in particular is problematic? 

23 minutes ago, Quantum1 said:

Yes I know, but what in particular is problematic? 

If your having issues on all your devices and the signals are good, then its probably with the router portion of your combo unit. Personally I would just purchase a modem and router separately and save the cost of having to pay the rental fee each month. If your against this then your only choice is contacting your ISP. 

On your desktop you can try flushing the DNS cache. You do this by typing ipconfig /flusdns in the cmd prompt. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

6 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

If your having issues on all your devices and the signals are good, then its probably with the router portion of your combo unit. Personally I would just purchase a modem and router separately and save the cost of having to pay the rental fee each month. If your against this then your only choice is contacting your ISP. 

On your desktop you can try flushing the DNS cache. You do this by typing ipconfig /flusdns in the cmd prompt. 

Yeah, I've been meaning to buy my own router and modem. I just haven't gotten around to it. Also I've tried flushing and renewing my DNS cache before and the results seem to be minimal.