Buying a SIM free 6s from apple and need help

TheSlicingEdge

So I am trying to help my mom and she wants the 6s right. So her 5c cracked. Currently we are on AT&T we are switching in a about a month to T-Mobile if she buys a SIM free 6s from apple she will be able to take the AT&T SIM from her 5c and put it in the 6s then once the contract ends we will switch to tmobile and they will give her a new SIM that she can put in her 6s right?

Just now, TheSlicingEdge said:

So I am trying to help my mom and she wants the 6s right. So her 5c cracked. Currently we are on AT&T we are switching in a about a month to T-Mobile if she buys a SIM free 6s from apple she will be able to take the AT&T SIM from her 5c and put it in the 6s then once the contract ends we will switch to tmobile and they will give her a new SIM that she can put in her 6s right?

pretty much yes they are both nano-sim. just make sure its a carrier free unit

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Just now, ChrisCross said:

pretty much yes they are both nano-sim. just make sure its a carrier free unit

Yea so on apples webiste when you select carrier there is also an option for SIM free.. I should be good if i go into the apple store and ask them for it sim free right?