QUICK! Go Uninstall Quicktime for PCs! Because DHS said so.......

AlTech

The only reason i reinstalled Quicktime is to play the first Audiosurf game. I REALLY like that game, but it wont work without Quicktime, because it uses that to play the songs ingame. So I'm gonna keep it, no matter what they say.

My System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X - CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum - Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F - RAM: Neo 16 GB 3600 Mhz - GPU: 2x Sapphire Vapor X R9 290 OC in crossfire - OS SSD: Samsung Nvme SSD 256 GB Second SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB - Games: RAID 0 3 x Seagate 1 TB HDD - Case: NZXT H710i - PSU: Corsair AX860i
Former Rig Picture: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/10157-4-pc-may-2014/

Is a bit of a dick move, since I require Quicktime for video editing - most high end cinema cameras output Apple Prores - and its on a machine that I can't afford to have compromised. I was annoyed enough that the latest Quicktime didn't have ProRes XQ support.

46 minutes ago, Osiris199 said:

The only reason i reinstalled Quicktime is to play the first Audiosurf game. I REALLY like that game, but it wont work without Quicktime, because it uses that to play the songs ingame. So I'm gonna keep it, no matter what they say.

I'll have to double check, but I'm 99% a friend of mine uses some other player to play songs in game.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

On ‎2016‎.‎04‎.‎15‎. at 5:23 PM, AluminiumTech said:

WTF apple! ! OMG! Seriously! Fix your damn bugs! Don't be cowards and walk away!

Apple dropped Safari for Windows support in like 2011, they dropped Quicktime for Windows support a couple years ago

are you aware Microsoft doesn't fix Windows XP critical security bugs for two years straight now, shot they fix their damn bugs as well?

Legacy software is legacy for a reason.

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K