Project: 1NDU5TRY

d33g33

Hi everyone,

It's time for a new project!

I am quite relieved to announce it will be ATX, so I have some wiggle room to work again!

First components should start rolling in by the bunch but the very first part that kicked this off and I am very proudly supported by MSI is the MSI Z170A XPOWER "Titanium Edition".

I looked at a lot of pictures of this and photos just do no translate how amazing the finish is on the board. The whole thing is a metallic silver and looks outstanding. I'm really hoping a play with light and some video footage can share how great this looks.

rmgnEmZ.jpg

Doing my best to capture the 'metallic-ness'
CLzmor4.jpg

Heatsinks on this board make the board surprisingly heavy!
3FBDwtu.jpg

0Fou6tc.jpg

Not just for look, power delivery and components on this board are top notch. Hopefully the CPU holds up its end of the bargain come OCing time.
0aSF1hF.jpg

Loving all the metal and metallic finishes, going to make for a great themed build.
q6Uj5uo.jpg

8+4pin CPU power just some more hints that its intended take as much juice as you can throw at it.
MQIg0Sa.jpg

Not sure about the OC dashboard, but im interested to play with it!
0xujUCz.jpg

Really looking forward to working with this board! 
tdnKrJf.jpg

Thats it for right now but a friend just arrived for this motherboard so more pictures are not too far away!

I hope you enjoy.

Thats the most badass looking board i've ever seen!

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Just looking at the board and I am already excited about this build.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

That's a very nice board indeed

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

9 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Thats the most badass looking board i've ever seen!

Here you go, more baddass ones :D

6680_msi%20x99%20godlike%20gaming%20-%20

MSI-X99A-GodLike-Gaming.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

23 minutes ago, Aytex said:

fuck i want to use that motherboard in a future build

Oh man, you'll stop wanting to use it when you check its price.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

58 minutes ago, d33g33 said:

rmgnEmZ.jpg

I like that board but it's so expensive. :( Eh I like the Asus Z170-Pro (Non Gaming) too. 

I have titanium in my ankle... Maybe that's why I like it. /s

37 minutes ago, Aytex said:

fuck i want to use that motherboard in a future build

No. The one OP has is better. :P

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

What did the Bitspower block say to the MSI X-POWER? 

"Oh HAI FRIEND!"

EqQ7zYe.jpg

JOQaM1y.jpg

Coming from a jewelry making background I really appreciate Bitspowers quality plating.
A1sxELK.jpg

Mocking up
umctHRY.jpg

OZuXAtg.jpg

Now the interesting part. I'm curious to see what the consensus is around the FCB for this board. I have a feeling it will be...

no.gif

But...
nR61vhE.jpg

MvHuD92.jpg

vxP9IoB.jpg

EfbJFPd.jpg

Y8wszSz.jpg

I have my own opinion, i'm not overly fond of it, I appreciate that they are trying to replicate the metallic silver of the board. Perhaps some artistic flare can make it seem more at home. I'm sure you'll see...

subbed

CPU Intel Core i7 4790K Motherboard EVGA Z97 Stinger Core-3D GPU EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ Storage 128 GB Samsung 850 Pro, 512 GB Samsung 850 EVO, 750GB HDD PSU Silverstone SX600-G Case Dan Cases A4-SFX v1 Cooling Custom Loop Monitor Acer Predator XB271HU (1440p), ASUS 1080p Keyboard TADA68 Mouse Logitech G502 Build Log Link

That motherboard is a thing of beauty.

RIP-A10-5800k @ 4.0Ghz | ASUS GTX 750Ti OC Edition | Gigabyte F2A68HM-DS2H | Corsair Spec-01 | EVGA 500w | Kingston HyperX Fury 2x4 1600mhz | 1tb WD Blue & 500Gb WD Blue | Hyper 212 EVO |

Not sure if I like the water block over them titanium heatsinks, you might prove me wrong like you did with cutting up the radiator in your last build. Maybe if you mod the water block to be more metalicky then it would look awesome, subbed as always

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

following this going to be awesome! 

Returning after 8 years dormant

16 hours ago, nmil said:

Not sure if I like the water block over them titanium heatsinks, you might prove me wrong like you did with cutting up the radiator in your last build. Maybe if you mod the water block to be more metalicky then it would look awesome, subbed as always

Just like the radiator on the other build, I have no idea. Lets try and see! Might work, might not.

14 hours ago, Maverick5500 said:

following this going to be awesome! 

Thanks for your support! :)