Is 81 Degrees C normal temp for my GTX 760 4GB FTW?

I have my EVGA GTX 760 4GB FTW overclocked to 1359MHz. When I play GTA V my GPU goes to 81C and CAM notifies me that prolonged use of my GPU over 80C will cause damage. (Something like that) Is that a normal temp or should I lower my overclock to reduce the temps. 

Thanks ;]

What program are you using to take temps?

Just now, TrinityHigh said:

I have my EVGA GTX 760 4GB FTW overclocked to 1359MHz. When I play GTA V my GPU goes to 81C and CAM notifies me that prolonged use of my GPU over 80C will cause damage. (Something like that) Is that a normal temp or should I lower my overclock to reduce the temps. 

Thanks ;]

I think 81 C is just fine.Usually anything upto 90-95C is fine.

10 minutes ago, TrinityHigh said:

Thanks ;]

your fine unless you run your gpu at 80-90 for months non stop then that lenght of time the card will degrade but just gaming its fine anything under 90 is fine

edit i just loaded my 760 gigabyte card up in firestorm benchmark your temps are fine

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

2 minutes ago, Bobby_Joe_90 said:

What program are you using to take temps?

CAM, MSI Afterburner, also a CPU and GPU monitor in game with mods int GTA V. All showing the same temps.